Chapter 45

Evelyn's P.O.V.

Nash gives me a piggy back ride off the jet and Brooke walks behind us. I know how she feels. When I was a freshman and a sophomore I felt left out since all of my friends had a boyfriend and I didn't. I just hope she finds someone.

"The guys are back at the hotel. They're gonna order pizza when we get there and want to know when." Nash says looking up from his phone.

"Tell them Evelyn said that we'll get there when we get there and they can order anything as long as they don't get any meat." I tell him. Brooke smiles. She knows that I'm a vegetarian. The guys do too but they forget a lot.

We get in the car and drive to the hotel. The drive is maybe 15 minutes. There's no traffic whatsoever. We get to the hotel and call the bell hop. They bring out 5 carts. It's actually amusing seeing them try and fit all of our bags on the rack.

"They're on the first floor. You two will be staying with Mahogany. I don't what room you're connected with but you'll find out. You're room is 106. Here's your key. You each get one." Nash hands us our keys. He got them from the front desk like 3 minutes ago. Brooke and I walk to our room. I unlock the door and standing by the patio door is my red headed best friend.

"Hello! Hello!" I say. Mahogany turns around and puts a giant smile on her face. She runs to me and gives me a hug.

"Oh my god I'm so happy you said yes. I've missed you so much. I think I missed you more than Nash. Screw that I did miss you more then Nash. I'm so excited to see you. I'm. Oh my god. AHHHHHHHH?" Mahogany says. We hug and scream and jump for a good 10 minutes. She's my best friend since forever. I don't know what I would do without her.

"Mahogany this is my cousin Brooke. She's staying with us during the tour." I say moving out of the way.

"Holy shit. You look like a Victorious Secret Model." Mahogany says. Brooke blushes.

"Thank you. I absolutely love your hair. It's so crazy and pretty. I'm so excited to finally meet you. Evelyn missed you a lot. She talks about you nonstop sometimes." Brooke says hugging Mahogany.

"Well it's nice to know I'm still appreciated by Evelyn." She says hugging me.

"So who's room is connected with ours?" I ask.

"Oh you're going to love it." Mahogany says. She walks and knocks on the door. Kian answers.

"Kian!" I scream and run towards him. He picks me up and swings me in a hug. He puts me down. I kiss his cheek.

"It's so nice to see you Evelyn. It's not the same without you." Kian says hugging me. I look past him and see JC. I walk over and jump on his back.

"Evy! I missed you girl." JC says putting me down and hugging me. "How you been?"

"I'm good. I'm just so excited to be back with everyone. You're my second family and I don't know what I would do without you." I say trying to be dramatic.

"You always were the dramatic girl of the group." JC says in his goofy voice.

"There were only two girls in the group...but now there's three!" I say grabbing his hand and dragging him to our room.

"Wait. What do you mean three." JC asks. I walk him towards Brooke.

"Who is that?" He asks. Brooke is putting her clothes in the draws so I take her hand and face her towards JC.

"JC this is my cousin Brooke. Brooke this is JC." I say taking their hands and shaking them for them.