Chapter 35

Nash Grier's P.O.V.

It's been exactly 3 days since Evelyn woke up. The doctors said she needed time to gain her strength back so I've been there next to her everyday since. Today she gets discharged. I am waiting outside with guys. Some stayed back and some went with me. Right now it's me, Connor, Hayes, Cam, Matt, Kian, Ricky, and JC. I am leaning against the limo when I see the doors open. Evelyn is being pushed in a wheel chair. I smile automatically when I see her.

"Evelyn. I'm so glad you're coming home today." I say pecking her lips.

"Okay. Miss Evelyn must use this wheelchair for a week and then she will be alright to walk by herself. Here is her weekly therapist schedule. Have a nice day." The nurse says handing me Evelyn and the paperwork. I wheel her over to the limo.

"Hey look who's got a cool accessory." Kian says rolling down the window.

"I missed you dweebs." Evelyn says smiling. I open the door and she stands up and gets in. She wobbles and barely can lift her feet. I stay behind her in case anything happens. She makes it in safely. I close the door behind her and get in the other side.

"I can't wait to get home and relax. I miss my bed. My back hurts from the lumpy folding bed. It's like laying on rocks." Evelyn says. We all laugh at her.

"You just slept for about 15 days and you want to go home and sleep some more. Does anyone else see what's wrong with this?" Matt says jokingly. Evelyn punches Matt in the shoulder. It wasn't a hard punch because she hasn't regained all of her energy.

"Wait where the hell is my phone?" Evelyn's eyes widen and she scrambles everywhere to find it.

"Don't worry your phone is safe at home charging." I say. She sighs in relief. The rest of the way there we catch her up on sketch of the things that went on. We tell her about the next tour and how it was scheduled from December 30 to March 1. Then how we have DigiFest from June to September. Evelyn gets upset but she tells us she knows how we have to grab every chance we get.

We get to her house and Evelyn and I are the lasts ones in. We get in and everyone jumps up from their hiding places and screams. "WELCOME HOME EVELYN!"

"Holy shit guys. I almost crapped myself!" She laughs. Everyone comes up and welcomes her. We party and eat and play games. We had such a great time tonight. Unfortunately the guys and I are leaving in two days.

It's midnight when we got to our rooms. I go up Evelyn. I carry her up bridal style to her room. She gets changed and gets into bed.

"I'll go downstairs so you can sleep okay." I say.

"No babe. Stay with me please." She ask.

"Anything for you princess." I get into bed with her. I lay on my back with my bare chest. Evelyn curls up next to me with her leg over me and the other intertwined with my legs. She lays her hand over my torso and her head is curled up under my neck on my chest. I wrap my arm around her and fall asleep. I couldn't ask for a better moment then this. This is what I'll miss while on tour.