Chapter 36

Evelyn's P.O.V.

I wake up and the sun is shining brightly in my room. I turn and I see Nash. He looks so calm when he sleeps. His arm is wrapped around my waist and my legs are intertwined with his. I try and stand up but I can't his grip to too tight for me. I am feeling much better then yesterday. I have more energy today. I try to stand up again but I get pulled back.

"Where do you think you're going?" Nash says in his raspy voice. It is sexy. He opens his eyes and they're beautiful. His hair is messy and god he's perfect.

"I was going to shower. You can stay here okay." I say running my hand through his hair.

"Okay. But I want a kiss first." He says in his sexy raspy voice.

"Make me." I say giggling and standing up. I run to the bathroom with my phone and lock the door. I go to Spotify and put my Shower Song playlist on shuffle. I take my clothes off and go in the shower. I start to sing and dance. I feel energized. I don't know if it's the shower of what but I feel empowered. I get out and check my phone. 11:30. Wow we woke up early today. I wrap myself in my towel and put my hair in a hair towel.

"Shit." I say remembering I didn't bring any clothes. "Great I have to go out into my room with Nash." He'll probably attack me for a kiss since I didn't give him one before. I open the door and look for him. I don't see him anywhere. I walk out and feel a pair of arms wrap around me. I jump.

"Oh my god Nash. You almost made me drop my towel." I say laughing.

"Maybe that's a good thing. I mean you still need to give me that kiss." He says. I look up and I don't see his usual look in his eyes, I see lust. This should be great.

He starts kissing my jawline and goes to my neck. I let out a soft moan and I can feel Nash smile on my neck. He makes his way to my lips and starts to kiss me. He licks my bottom lip for access and I let him in. We start to get intimate and I pull away. Nash has a look of disbelief on his face.

"Nash I have to get dressed and the guys are in the house too." I say walking to go to my dresser but I don't get a response.

"Oh the silent treatment. Okay two can play at that game." I say. I grab my clothes and head back to the bathroom. I close and lock the door. I plug in my straightener. I put on my clothes. I have a white halter top with light washed high waisted shorts and a light pink knit cardigan and white converse. After I get dressed I straighten my hair until it's pin straight. I usually leave my hair curly but I decided against it today. When I'm done I work on my makeup. I use white, light pink and light brown. eyeshadow. I do a light smokey eye and winged eyeliner. I contour my face and shape my eyebrows. I choose a light pink lipstick.

I look at myself. I look good. I figure Nash is downstairs. I feel better and I don't think I need that wheelchair so I head down to the kitchen and Nash isn't there. I don't feel like making breakfast so I get Chef Brian to make me pancakes and hash browns. I finish and go to the movie theatre when I hear the door open. It's Nash with his laptop and recording stuff. P

"Hey babe." I say walking up and kissing him.

"Hey Evelyn." Nash says. I smile because I made him crack.

"What are you doing with this stuff?" I ask curious.

"I thought we could film a video. The two of us." Nash says smiling.

"What kind if video?" I ask walking upstairs with Nash carrying his laptop.

"I don't know. I tweeted it and said I'm making a colab with my girlfriend. What video should I do? I didn't check yet but I will when we get up." Nash says. I love how he interacts with his fans. They support and cares about him which makes me happy. I know that most of his fans don't knew that he's dating me so that must be a shock.