Chapter 14

Nash Grier's P.O.V.

Sky and Evelyn go to play by the swings. I pull Hayes over to talk to him.

"You really like her don't you Nash." This was the first things Hayes said to me when I pulled him over.

"Yes. I love her more then anything." I look over at her and Sky playing. She really is great with kids and that smile of hers. It's drop dead gorgeous.

"So what happened with you last night. You didn't come home." Hayes says. He lifts up and eyebrow. I glare at him.

"Get your mind out of father gutter. The only thing we did last night was slept and then in the morning she made breakfast and we left. That's it. Nothing more. Nothing less." I tell him. He sees the seriousness in my face knowing I'm telling the truth.

"Nash I have a plan that will get Evelyn head over heels for you no matter what. The only thing is is that we need the guys help." Hayes says.

"I'll call Cam and Matt. You call Carter." I tell him. He listens and in a matter of 15 minutes everyone was there. We all walk over to Evelyn and Sky who have moved to the sand box.

"Hey Sky. Are you having fun?" I ask her. She nods and gives me a giant hug. She waved to all the boys.

"Nash when did the guys get here?" She asks with a pleasant look on her face.

"They just got here. I was wondering if we could have a guys day today and you could have a girls day with Sky." I say hoping she will agree. Eve and Sky look at each other and smile.

"It sounds amazing. You guys have fun and don't cause any trouble. I don't want to get a call from the police saying you've been arrested okay." Evelyn says and we all nod. She stands up and gives me a quick peck on the lips.

"Ewie." Sky says as she covers her eyes. I look at the guys and all of their jaws dropped. Eve walks up to all of them and gives them a kiss on the cheek. They blush. Who wouldn't she is stunning.

"Don't get into trouble now you five." Eve says as she takes Sky's hand and walks to the ice cream truck. Those are my two favorite girls.

"So what's the plan Hayes?" I ask. He tells us and we go shopping. We each split up into different stores. We shop for 2 hours and go home and set everything up. By the time we are done it's already 5:30. The guys and I see Evelyn and Sky walking back holding hands. Soon enough they are in the front.

"NASHY!" Sky runs up to me and I pick her up and throw her up and catch her. She laughs and runs to Hayes after.

"Hi Nash." Eve says as she walks past me inside with Sky. We sit down in the living room and order pizza.

"So Sky what did you do today?" Cam asks.

"We went to the park. We had ice cream. We got our nails and feet did. We went shopping. Evelyn even got me a pony!" Sky screams as she runs Evelyn and engulfs her in a giant hug with her arms wrapped around her neck.

"We did do that didn't we." Evelyn smiles and puts Sky on her lap. The rest of the night consisted of eating, vining, snapchatting, hide-n-seek, truth or dare and Netflix. Everyone didn't go home until around 2:00 in the morning. It was a fun night.