Chapter 12

Nash Grier's P.O.V.

I couldn't stand the feeling of not having Evelyn to talk to. Not even being near her is heart breaking. My life is empty without her. My life is meaningless without her.

"Hayes tell mom I'll be back soon. I have something important to do." I realized that the only way to get Evelyn back in my life is to do it myself. I get my bike and ride as fast as I can to Evelyn's house. As soon as I get there I drop my bike and run to the door.

"Hell Nash. It's so nice to see you again. If you're looking for Evelyn she left a couple of hours ago. She didn't say where, she just left." Eves mom says.

"Okay. Thank you. Sorry to bother you." I take my bike and ride. I know exactly where she is.

The Big Oak Tree.

I ride to the park. By the time I get there it's already nightfall. I walk our path 10 steps straight. 8 steps right. 6 steps straight. 7 steps left. There it is the Big Oak Tree. I climb up to the top and I see Evelyn.

"Evelyn..." I say. She seems as if she has just woken up from sleeping.

"Nash. I am so sorry I never meant to hurt you like that. If I'd known that it would've happened that way I would've done something else. I feel horrible." She starts to cry. I make my way over to her.

"Evelyn look at me. You are the light in my life. Ever since I met you my life has been changed. You showed me a different meaning to the way I live. You opened up so many opportunities for us. Without you I wouldn't be here with you. Evelyn your bond with me is so strong and I want you to know that. Whether you're my girlfriend or not I will always be there for you. Evelyn I love you more then you realize."

I cup her face gently and lean in to kiss her. This time she doesn't pull away but she embraces it. It was a soft and quick kiss. I felt fireworks. We parted and she smiled.

"If you're asking me to be your girlfriend, the answer is yes." Evelyn says. She giggles. We climb back down and make our way to her house. I drop her off.

"Nash can you stay with me tonight. I don't want to be alone. Please." She asks.

"Of course. Anything for you Eve." I tell her while embracing her with a hug. I put my bike in her shed and I meet her in her room. He mom is leaving the country for the summer for work and her father is in California the summer for work also. We have the house to ourselves tonight.

Evelyn and I go to her room. We lay down together and cuddle. I wrap my arms around her to make her feel safe. She kisses my nose goodnight and I kiss her forehead. My world is safe in my arms. I know I will sleep well and I know she will sleep well.