Chapter 27

Nash Grier's P.O.V.

The guys get their stuff and Evelyn binge them through hallways that I've never seen before until we reach a glass door that seemed to be to another part of the house.

"This is where you will be staying until your next tour." Evelyn says and opens the door. Inside was unbelievable. "There are 16 bedrooms. They are all masters. There are 5 bathrooms on each floor. There is a kitchen and a living room on each floor. There are three floors. Five bathrooms and five bedrooms on each. There is a top floor that is a master suit but that room is saved for someone. I picked it but I'll tell you after you get a surprise. There is a gaming room, a move theatre, an basically anything a teenage boy would love. There is also a recording studio and multiple rooms to accommodate the Suns movement for the perfect recording light. I know it's not what you usually get but its what I could get under such short notice." Evelyn says. The boys stare at her like she's crazy including me. We all run and give her a group hug.

"I also didn't know which took you guys wanted so I put your presents in the corner over there." She points to a huge pile of wrapped boxes in the corner. "Think of it as an early Christmas present." The guys run to the pile after thanking her and hugging her and everything. I take her hand and I'll her away from the group.

"Evelyn when did you do this for the guys. How much money did you spend?" I ask concerned.

"Nash don't worry. This is my welcoming present. I have one for you too if you be a good boy." Evelyn says. She runs her hand through my hair and bites my lip then walks away. I can't wait for later!

I walked over and sat next to Cam on the couch.

"Evelyn is very generous." Cam says. "You're a lucky guy Nash. You better take good care of her."

"I know and I will. She is everything I've ever dreamed of." I say smiling at her.

"Are you worried that the guys will try and flirt with her?" Cam asks.

"Yeah I am but I know that she would never do that to me." I tell him. JC walks over to me.

"Nash, Evelyn is amazing. She got Ricky every single original Pokemon card." JC says. He tells me everything that Evelyn got him and the guys that he knows of. The guys finish unwrapping their gifts and thanking Evelyn when she stands up.

"Can I have your attention please?" Evelyn says. They don't hear her. "Hello!" She says."
"LISTEN UP!" Evelyn screams as loud as she could. Everyone including me got scared. We turned and looked at Evelyn and only Evelyn. I'm pretty sure that wasn't a problem for most of the guys by the way they were looking at her.

"Okay now that I have your attention I'm going to go over the rules and who gets the top bedroom. Rule One: you can enter this house through my front door but if I have company over then it is through the door by the garden. Rule Two: there is no drinking or drugs allowed in the house on this premiss. Rule Three: if you come home drunk or high you will not be allowed in the house. Rule Four: you are allowed to come into my house whenever you please as log as you text or call me before so I know. Rule Five: No parties what so ever. I do not care if you ask me. My parents are away for work and I do not need them to come home to see their house a wreck. Are these rules clear." Evelyn says.

"Yes." Aaron says.

"Yeah." Taylor says.

"Crystal." Connor says.

"Yes ma'am." Kian says.

Yea." Gilinsky says.

"Yup." Johnson says.

"Yes sir re." Ricky says.

"Yes." Sam says.

"Anything." Shawn says.

"Yeah Evelyn." JC says.

"Of course." Trevor says.

Matt, Carter, Cam, Mahogany and I already know the rules of the house.

"Great. Now that you know that. The master suit is Connor's. Each of you will get a house key to the front door and the garden door." Evelyn says. Everyone responds. We all disperse and go to our rooms. Evelyn even set up rooms for Matt, Carter, Cam, Mahogany and I.

"Nash babe. Connor and I are going to the mall to shop. We are going to get a quick dinner after. We'll be back by 11 okay." Evelyn says.

"Yeah. I know you and Connor have gotten closer as friends. Go hang. Have fun." I kiss her and she runs to get Connor. I walk over to Cameron.

"Hey Cam. Wanna hang?" I ask him.

"Yeah sure, where?" He asks.

"The mall." I say in response.

"Yeah sure let me get my stuff and we'll head out." Cam gets his wallet and we leave.