Chapter 25

Nash Grier's P.O.V.

It's 8:30 when my alarm goes off. I set it this early because the guys are supposed to land at 10:00. I'm going with Cam and the guys. Mahogany and Evelyn are staying back. They are going to Evelyn's house where we're all going to meet up after we get the guys.

Evelyn asked her driver to take us to and from the airport. She gave us the limo so we could all fit in it.

N: Morning babe.❤️
E: Hey Nash. Did Jeff get you guys yet? He should've been there 15 minutes ago.
N: Yes sweetie. Jeff came. He picked up all the guys and we are heading to the airport right now.
E: Okay good. I want everything to be perfect for your new friends.
N: They're our friends now and tysm babe for this. Idk what I would do without you.
E: You mean the limo?
N: No for being such an amazing girlfriend. You make me smile each and every day.
E: Aw Nashy. I don't know what I would do without you either. Now go and get the boys. I love you. Kisses. XOXO
N: Love you more baby. Hugs. XOXO

The guys are occupied with talking about that they're going to do at the next Magcon and all the fun stuff we will do when the guys move here. I zone out and decide to text JC.

N: Hey did you guys land yet?
JC: Yeah we have been waiting outside for like 5 minutes.
N: Okay we are pulling into the airport now.
JC: How do we know what car you're driving?
N: Just look for the one with Matt screaming out of the top of the car.
JC: Okay enough said.
N: Talk to you in 2

"Matt open the sunroof and stand in it so the guys know which car we are in." I tell Matt.

"Okay!" He agrees willingly and opens the window. He jumps up and starts screaming all of the guys names like a lunatic.

"I think he might get arrested before we even make it to the curb." Carter says jokingly. We all laugh of course. We pull up to the curb and get out.

"Nash you got a limo." Shawn says.

"When the hell did you get this?" Jack G asks.

"Oh it's not mine. It's Evelyn's. The driver is her personal driver. His name is Jeff." I say.

"You may possibly have the greatest girlfriend ever." Sam says punching me in the arm while getting into the limo.

"Okay let's go. I'll tell you the game plan in the car." I tell them. They holler and yell like always and get in the limo. We sing and laugh and joke about everything. About 10 minutes form Evelyn's house I ask Jeff to turn the music off. They all moan and complain.

"Guys I have to lay down the rules and go over what's going to happen. We are going to Evelyn's house. You each are going to meet her. Please don't intimidate her. She can be shy when she wants to but she is a hand full. Right now she has off since it's winter break and what not. You will be staying in her guest house. You each have your own room. You're not allowed into her house unless you knock or text and whatever. Most importantly. Do not flirt with her." I say to them. They nod and just when I finish we pull up to her gate.

"Miss Stuart it is Jeff." Jeff says into the microphone. We don't hear a response we only see the giant silver gates open. Jeff pulls up to the front.  We get out and the look on the guys faces are priceless. I head for the door when it opens.

"Nash!" Evelyn runs down the steps and gets to the last three and jumps into my arms. I twirl her around and place her on my feet and gently kiss her.

"I missed you Evy." I say to her. She blushes and wrinkles her nose. It's so cute when she does this. When Evelyn came out immediately all of the guys turned around. I turn to look at the guys and they are starstruck by Evelyn.

"Hi I'm Evelyn." She says in her cute voice. The boys introduce themselves one by one.