Chapter 44

Brooke's P.O.V.

Nash said that we are going to Texas and that the flight should take about 4 hours and since its 2:00 in the afternoon nobody is going to fall asleep.

I put on ripped jeans, a black tank top, a white loose shirt, black jacket and boots. Evelyn put on something comfort then me (other outfit picture). We got out bags and brought them to the front door where the maids put them in the limo for us. They are such nice people. Evelyn and I say goodbye to my aunt and uncle (her parents) before we left.

Nash and Evelyn hold hands on the way to the limo. I wonder what it's like to have a boyfriend. No one has ever liked me before. I've never liked a guy before so I've never had a boyfriend. I like JC but I haven't met him before so it might just be a fangirl thing. He will probably see me as a freak. The only thing I can do is sing, play the piano and draw. I'm not pretty at all. Evelyn is beautiful and talented and kind and nice and rich. Every guy wants her. I'm just the nobody. I just want to be loved by someone. I know Evelyn loves me but it's just not the same as a guy. I mean I haven't even had my first kiss yet and I'm 17. That's pathetic.

"Brooke we're at the airport." I hear Evelyn say. I guess I've been thinking for a while. I'll probably just continue on the jet. I get out and walk onto the jet. It's amazing. It's like a room. There's couches and a fridge and gourmet food. It's nice.

"Who wants to watch a movie?" Evelyn asks.

"Sure why not." I say plopping on the couch. Evelyn sits next to me and wraps her arms around me.

"I will always be here for you Brooke. You know that." Evelyn says.

"I'm gonna go over there and take a nap. I'm still worn out. Night." Nash says laying down on the couch in the other part of the jet in the farthest corner of the jet.

"He probably will be asleep for the whole flight. His naps last 3 to 4 hours." Evelyn says. I look astonished and laugh. Her phone rings and she smiles.

"What are you smiling at?" I ask curious.

"Nothing." She says.

"Show me." I say budging.

"Nooooooo." She whines.

"Yyeeeeeasssssss." I say grabbing her phone. I look at her recent messages.

"AJ!" I scream. Evelyn tackles me and closes my mouth.

"Shut the hell up before Nash hears you." She yell whispers at me. I quiet down and she gets off of me. We sit on the floor and she takes her phone back.

"So what's up with you and AJ?" I ask smirking.

"Nothing. He's just a friend Brooke." Evelyn says. I look at her phone. She has over 500 messages with him.

"Yeah right." I say standing up. I frown and start to tear up but apparently it didn't work since Evelyn comes and sits next to me.

"What's wrong my Brooke?" She asks.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I say.

"Tell me. You're tearing up. I'm not stupid." She says wiping one of my tears away.

"It's just not fare. I mean you're beautiful and flawless. Every guy wants to be with you and every girl wants to be you. You're drop dead gorgeous. You're smart and talented. You're generous and kind. You have everything and I'm nothing compared to you. I'm ugly and stupid. I have dirty blonde hair and a crooked smile. My fingers are too long. I'm clumsy. My laugh sounds like a dying donkey. I'm short and annoying. All I ever do is bug people. I can't do anything right." I say crying now.

"Okay stop Brooke. You're such more then that, then this. You're beautiful inside and out. You're an amazing singer and artist and pianist. You're fingers are such an incredible part of you with your piano skills. You are the perfect size. You may be only 5'3" but you're fun sized. Your laugh is adorable and unique. You're nice, kind, respectful, intelligent, and a better person then I am. You have a tough side that protects yourself and me which I don't have. I wish I had blonde hair because it's gorgeous and sexy. I can't dye my hair because it will damage my roots. You have the perfect body. You're not fat. You're sexy. You have a nice ass and nice boobs. Your waist is perfect. You have fucking abs. You are flexible. Your smile is so perfect because it shows your perfectly white teeth. Any guy who wouldn't want you is a fucking jack ass because you would be a perfect girlfriend. You're funny and bubbly and cute and shy when you want to be and unique and most of all you're my sister which overrules everything." Evelyn says crying too.
We start hugging and crying together.

"Want to know the truth about AJ since we're having a moment?" Evelyn says.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." I say leaning on her shoulder.

"I want to though." She says.

"Well then okay." I say sitting up.

"AJ is applying to Harvard and Princeton just like me so we've been talking and we just have a lot in common so I feel like if Nash is never there for me I have AJ. I love Nash a lot but he just doesn't have the same interests as me. AJ and I have more in common then Nash and I. I still love Nash more then anything but it's just nice to talk to someone who gets what I'm talking about that's all. Yeah he's cute but Nash is handsome." Evelyn says with a sigh.

"I totally get where you're coming from." I say hugging her.

"So want to finally watch that movie now?" Evelyn asks.

"Yeah sure but can it be an action movie?" I ask.

"Sure. Want to watch The Avengers Age of Ultron?" Evelyn asks.

"Yes I haven't seen it yet." I say jumping on the bed. We turn the sections lights off. The movie lasts the rest of the flight. Nash sleeps the whole flight just like Evelyn said he would. We don't land until 6:30.