Chapter 22

Mahogany's P.O.V.

I hang up with Evelyn and I'm pissed off. Nash spent the whole day and night with those guys and never once did Evelyn come to his mind. I am not going to let him treat my best friend like this. He made me lie to her. Nash is about to get a piece of my mind.

I go into the lounge area where all of the guys were. All 16 of them. I walk straight up to Nash gripping my phone.

"Oh hey Mahogany." Nash says smiling. I glare at him.

"Don't you, oh hey Mahogany me Nash." I tell him sternly. They guys could tell I was pissed and so they try to leave. I turn around. "Don't any of you move or my hand to god I will shove you back into those chairs." I tell them and they all scramble to sit down. I turn back around to Nash.

"So why are you mad now?" Nash says. He looks off not even caring about what I have to say.

"Evelyn. That's why I'm mad." I tell him. I have never seen that boys head turn around faster in my life.

"What about Evelyn?" He asks concerned now. I get a bunch of "Who's Evelyn" from the guys so I turn around. "Evelyn is Nash's girlfriend." I tell them. I get a bunch of inappropriate comments from them. "So Nash take a guess as to who just called me bawling their eyes out." I say to Nash. I could feel the room silent.

"Evelyn?" Nash says unsurely.

"Correct. Want to know why." I ask him still staring him down.

"I don't know." Nash says.

"Oh sorry. Wrong answer! The correct answer is because your lame douche bag ass promised my best friend, aka your girlfriend, that you would FaceTime her every night and you didn't! She thought you forgot about her, which you did and I had to lie to Evelyn! Lie to my best friend to cover your sorry ass! I don't know what's worse! The fact that you forgot about your amazing girlfriend or that I covered for you! You are a little fuckboy Nash! You really are! You made Evelyn cry because you broke your promise! Try explaining that one to her over 3,000 miles away! Now you have to call her or she will be in tears until we get home!" I scream at him. He tries to get up but I don't let him.

"I have to call Evelyn. I have to apologize." Nash pleaded.

"You can call her from there. In front of everyone and right in front of me." I tell him. He dials Evelyn's number.