Special 25k views. Valentine levi x reader

Start from the beginning

"Oh I know, you're stressed about y/n. Hehe, if you want I can give you some tips?" She smiled slyly. Levi pondered about it for a moment and growled.

"Why would I need your shitty tips. You'd probably make her hate me." Levi grumbled back.

Hanji merely smiled and leaned her head on her hands."it's a yes or no question levi. The offer still stands." Levi sighed annoyed. Staring at her for a good minute before the door opened and the teacher walked in.

"fuck. Fine! But you better actually make it work." He growled. She grinned ear to ear.

"Of course!"

~~

"WHAT?! No way that's gonna work!" He yelled his voice echoing through the halls.

Hanji laughed like a manic,"just trust me levi! It's gonna be great! Plus, you'll definitely be able to say it then!" He crossed his arms over his chest and frowned deeply.

"There is no fucking way that I'm going to go through with this."

He did.

The plan was Hanji, "accidentally" trip her and levi catch her.

"Hey y/n! How's it going!" Hanji beamed jogging over to her. Levi stood behind y/n smoothly without her noticing.

"Oh, Hanji. I'm good, you?" Y/n replied politely slightly startled. Her voice was music to her ears and levi had kind of got distracted by it, not noticing Hanji signalled him and had already tripped her making her fall back with no one to catch her falling right in front of levi.

When levi had heard the thump he perked up and looked down to see her. Dread came over him at the sight. He had completely missed his chance.

He helped her up hastily,"it's your fault for falling." He grunted putting up that cold front. she blushed in embarrassment,"ah, yeah. I guess you're right." She laughed it off awkwardly. Oh how levi hated himself for being such a dick. Why couldn't he be more up front with his feelings.

After the incident levi and Hanji regrouped to think of more plans,"well that was a disaster." Levi sighed glumly. Hanji punched his shoulder playfully trying to bring up the mood. "Well that's not my fault! I know an idea that should work for sure!" She grinned. Levi side glanced her.

"It better."

~

While they walked Hanji explained,"alright. What we need to do is make y/n realise that you have a lot of options!" Hanji tried to explain."where are you getting at shitty glasses?" He frowned back confused,"what I mean is we need to make her jealous." she stuck out her tongue and heard a voice that caught her attention.

"Yeah, I really wanna go see that movie-" Hanji bolted to her with a gleam in her eyes."oh, Hanji. It's nice to see you..." The auburn hairs girl smiled nervously. Hanji clasped her hands with a shit eating grin,"petra! I need your help."

"Eh! Why do I have to do this! I can't do this, I respect levi too much!" She complained. She caught gaze of levi who was staring at her intently. At this point he was desperate to get his feeling across to you. "Petra, I would appreciate it if you would do this for me." He said bluntly. Even though he said it with lack of any emotion she still found it heart warming that she could be of some use to him.

"Of course I'd do it for you levi!!" She squealed hugging him. Y/n walked through the hallway and saw the commotion. Seeing the two hug struck her heart. Hanji saw it and smirked mischievously. Y/n looked down hurt and levi saw this, instantly pushing Petra away. He couldn't stand seeing your eyes hurt, if this was going t hurt you in any way, he would definitely not be going through with this.

It was fine if the both of you stayed as it was now right? As long as you weren't hurt.

Levi walked towards you with an angry look. Although in reality it was just his thinking face.

He grabbed your arm roughly and pulled you along.

No, he still needed to get his feeling to reach you. If you rejected you both could go back to what you were right.

"le-levi? What's wrong, where are you talking me." You blushed at the contact. It wasn't everyday levi pulled you along. Thinking back, oh wait.. This actually happens often. - I want food. I don't want to be here. This place stinks. We should clean this.- all those times he would always just pull you along. It seemed a habit of his.

He guided you outside and the both of you sat on a bench. The quietness consumed the air. The only thing that was heard was the soft whistling breeze that rustled through the leaves of trees.

Levi gripped his shirt with a clear frown. He let out a shaky huff and before you could call his name in question he yelled,"I like you, y/n. Go our with me." It seemed like a statement. Your heart skipped a beat and the wind rustled through your hair. Levi took the quietness as an answer.

"I see.." He stood up and started to walk away,"wait! Levi!" Your face was red, your hands trembling as you grabbed onto his shirt to try and pull him back. He turned back to you and looked at you intently. You looked down and shifted to his eyes before quickly pecking his lips. They were soft and a little bit moist. Not to dry not to wet. They were perfect.

His cheeks flared like a fire.

And that was the end.

___

Tell me if you guys want a second aot one of his special! And if so, which one!

Also please keep in mind that most of my oneshots (if not all) are unedited. If you don't understand a sentence or it's misspelled please try and change it in your mind to make sense for you.

I will edit these one shots in my spare time, THANK YOU!!

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆