Dino (isolatedlove)

Today is the first anniversary of me and Dino! I happily walked in our school and searched around before our first class but he was no where to be found...weird.

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I heard the bell ring from a distance, I walked passed the classrooms and went straight to my desk when I entered my classroom.

Where is that guy!? He's not even in class either.

~

It was lunch and I was going to look for Dino but my science teacher asked if I can wait in his class, like why is he calling me when it's his day off on Thursday's which is today.

I groaned in frustration as I opened the door to the room with his keys as I found the most unexpected thing ever. Dino was kissing my best friend...I walked up to them quietly as they haven't noticed me but someone interrupted my anger.

"What are you two doing!?" the professor shouted as the two freaked out to see the professor...and me.

"Principal's office now! Please accompany them so they won't escape, Zeena" I nodded as they followed me, I turned around to see them both looking down so I asked them a question...as calmly as I can.

"What were you guys doing in there?" I asked hoping they would say the truth.

"W- wait you didn't see?"

"Yeah...." I acted as I became anxious every step.

"We weren't doing anything! Uh uh the professor called us-"

"...This hurts, you guys cheated on me and broke our love relationship and friendship and you guys were trying to cover it up as a lie!? Just go in that room and I hope to not talk to you two again!" I shouted as I left them in front of the office as I ran out of the building and cried at my hide out.

How can they do this to me?

~

School started again and I ignored them both, ughh why do they have to be in my class?

I looked outside as I got a call from my uncle.

I picked it up since the teacher wasn't here yet.

"Sam-chon (uncle)?"

"Oh hey~ I got permission from the school for you to dismiss early, please come here because I need you to take care of Marco (your cousin) since no one's going to be home for today night" I replied a simple yes as I packed up and bowed at the teacher who came in and he smiled as I walked out. Phew! Good that I was able to ignore them and not see their face for another __ hours.

I went back home to find my 3 year old cousin Marco playing with blocks. At least this little boy can be someone who can take the incident off my mind.

~

Finally it's Friday and it's a no school day!!!!!! Yeah~ I woke up at 8 and still no one was home so I was with Marco the whole time until the bell rung.

I had Marco in my arms as I opened it to see Dino with my best fri- enemy.

I sighed as I closed it but it was two versus one so they flung the door open again.

"We're sorry!" they both bowed as I rolled my eyes.

"If you guys are done apologizing you guys should go have a date it's another extra weekend and can't you guys see I'm taking care of Marco?" I angrily asked as I tried to cover it with my fake voice so Marco wouldn't get scared.

"It's my fault, I...forced him..." _____ said as I just stared at her with a "so?" face, even if she forced him, he still had the power to stop her but he didn't.

"I threatened him...to...kiss me or...I would push you off the building after school" she confessed as my jaws dropped, I want to swear at her face so freakin much ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"He was innocent he didn't do an-" he cut her off acting all inoccent...great acting guys...wow -_-'

"It was part my fault-"

"Where's mommy?" Marco interrupted Dino as I smiled at him and kissed his forehead as I whispered into his ears so no one will hear other then him.

After a few seconds I looked back and ____ was gone leaving me with Dino and Marco...way to go...leaving me with two babies -_-.

"I'm sorry, please give me another chance and if I do something a tiny bit wrong you can humiliate me in front of the school. Just please take me back~" he pleaded as I groaned in suffer as I can't resist his puppy face.

"Fine!-" he cut me off with a gentle hug so Marco won't die between us.

"I truly do love you Zeena" he whispered as Ii felt wet liquid in my shoulder.

I patted his back as we both stayed home for the whole day waiting for me and Marco's parents to come but they didn't come back for another 2 days -_- dey left us to go to Jeju Island...-_- I'm going to tell everything about this to Marco when he gets older.

~

Another year has passed and Dino did keep his words, I guess I can trust him more and that fight got us even closer and indestructible...oh! And if you want to know what happened to ____ well...she was expelled since she confessed her threatening and shtuff.