Candy...

Shoto: Say.... I have a question.

Me: Go on.

I was about to go to the door and actually get out since I was fully dressed now but when he started the question, I froce up.

Shoto: You said, my father saved you and you were in your school unifrom. Hence you were bullied but are you also getting suicide baitings?

Now how was I about to answer this? Everyone already thought that I was suicidal. My wrist was the proof that my past self for sure was. HECK, I wouldn't be here if that stupid old self didn't do it. Still, right now, I was not and I didn't care about the suicide baitings. For everyone else this might look different. Just thinking about more people thinking about me being suicidal made me freeze.

Shoto: ..... Izuku?

Granny: MOVE!

Endeavor: Mother?!

Granny: I'll get the name and I'll send them to Jesus!!!

Talk about an explosion!!! I was still in the room but I could clearly hear something explode and the next thing I know there was smoke and some ice coming from below the door. Now I was scared to open it. This was not normal. Besides, thanks to the sudden noise, I did take some steps backwards since it scared the living shit out of me and guess what? This stupid little self tripped over his very own feet... yes I fell on my stupid ass.

The door got rushed open, where I would refer to thrown open only that the door was kinda still attached to the frame and still looking good, let's just say it survived this... somehow.

Shoto was the first one to come at me and I could just see Granny and a lot of flames and the floor melting a bit and Endeavor trying to get her to calm down and then her slipper getting thrown. I... did I really wanted to get out of this room? This seemed like a war zone now.

Not only that but I saw this white haired hero, what was his name again? Ah let's just go with the idiot I messed with earlier... hades... with his blue flames hades does fit. So Hades kinda ran from one side to the other side and then another slipper was thrown and then Shoto closed the door looking at me quite concerned.

Shoto: Are you okay?

Me: Are they okay?

Shoto: Leave them be. I told you my family has a demonic bloodline.

Me: Yeah.....

Shoto: Let me help you.

Me: Thanks.

He offered his hand to me and I took it. Still judging by the explosions and the sounds as well as screaming from outside the door, I was quite scared of what would happen next. Thankfully he just guided me to sit on his back before sitting next to me in silent. Was this what they meant with silent appreciation? I don't know... this was making me worry and hella scared.

Did I fuck up?

Did they see the scar?

What the hell was going on?

It didn't take long but it certainly felt like ages, that the door was opened by a angry Granny. Her hair was now fully red and it was dripping just like lava.

Granny: Name, Address and do they have health insurance? Ah scratch the last part, we have enough money to deal with this and the best lawyer on our side.

Me: ......

Shoto: Grandma, you are scaring him and me.

Granny: Oh no, no, no. There are things you have to understand my dear Cupcake.... No one messes with the Todoroki's.

Me: I am not a Todoroki and besides I can deal with this on my own.

Granny: You will be one soon and you are my precious grandchild other half.

Shoto: Not with this again.

Granny: And you gonna come up with some kind of stupid theory again?

Shoto: No....

Granny: Good boy. I matched your mother and my son together and look at them!!! They are still living a happy ever after. Besisdes you have 3 other siblings, proof enough of how active they were or still are. Who knows what the future brings us.

Shoto: Oh please no.

Granny: Then get me grand-grandchild.

Shoto: HOW?! He is a man just like me and we are not even dating.

Granny: Did ever hear about the concept of 'quirks'? Where do you life? Under a rock? God gracious! I didn't raise you not to know that you two can have a child thanks to people having that kind of quirk that!

Where ...

Wha....

Do I even want to know?

How did the topic change so quickly?

Does this even make sense?

How does that work?

Us...

A baby?

We are strangers.... but he is hot as fuck.... kinda definitely my type.

Shouldn't say that out loud tho.... but he is quite the eye-

Me (whispering): Candy....

This was the only thing that I said. One word... this was seriously just one word.... it was enough for this Granny to stop looking so furious and skip a beat. She came rushing to my side grabbed my hand and started talking about Shoto and how perfect he would be. Meanwhile that guy just looked at his hands and repeated the word "Candy". 

Did I break him?

What did I even do?

Can someone get me out of here?

I am confused.... I am embarrassed.... I kinda feel like I need to get out of here.