The job is over... let's turn a new leaf!

I really had no way out of this at all..... I was definitely screwed.... for the rest of the night, I decided to go sleep and in the morning go to the work place and do my best. Little did I know that I would find the granny come back to the place too.

Granny: IZU!

Me: Ah granny, you are back! I hope you are doing fine.

Granny: Yes, I am thanks to you. I'm hungry so I will have to trouble you again.

Me: You must be hungry after waiting for long right! What do you want to have?

Granny: How about the lobster noodles. I heard they are good.

Me: Sure. You sit here, I'll wuickly grab it for you and some tea. You seem to enjoy it last time too.

I did as the old lady asked and brought her back some green tea as well as the lobster noodles. She seemed happy and for some reasons that alone made me happy too. Tho I honestly hoped to find out who she is one day. She seemed very nice and it would be a shame if her family was actually wealthy yet throwing her to the side like I was. Never judge a book by its cover after all.

Granny: Thank you, Izu. Have a nice day, goodbye.

Me: Bye and please take care of yourself.

It was honestly a nice job and I enjoyed seeing the old lady come and go at random days and times. She seemed lonely but also very happy whenever she would come. Sometimes she had this aura around her that made me think that something happened and that she wanted to just simply take her mind off and at these days I would take a break to be with the old lady and just talk. This was how the one month job that I worked in my mom's stead at the restaurant ended. 

Owner: Izuku, it was a pleasure to have you here. Keep up the good work wherever you go and stay healthy!

Me: Thank you! Thank you to everyone!

These people are very caring.

That's for sure hard to find around here. 

I am glad that my mom worked at such a place but it's really mot the easiest to do.

Granny didn't visit for a while.... I wonder if I will meet her again....

It was as I walked out of the restaurant that I meet the grandma to walk towards me. She seemed very happy.

Me: Ah hi there.

Granny: Where are you going?

Me: Granny, my job at the restaurant is over.

Granny: Huh?! Then will I not see you again from now on?

Me: I can give you my number so we can keep in touch. I also enjoyed talking to you.... granny?..... GRANNY!!!!!

We were talking normally and all of the sudden she seemed to be in pain. Her expression paled up before she collapsed and I quickly caughter hin in my arms. She seemed to have a hard time brething and she was shaking all over her body.

You look terrible!

Are you sick?

Is this why you looked soo scared not to see me again?

Are you that lonely?

Me: Are you alright?

I tried to speak as softly and as calm as I could while I knew that this moment was no joke at all.

Granny: My head hurts.... it bust be because of my old age.

I need to do something!

Should I try that?

There was one thing that I read about a few days ago while I was working on my knowledge that I would need for being a vigilante. For now, I was still sitting back to not let anyone actually think that I was suicidal and focused on learning about acupuncture. There was a method to block of the nerve system that cause pain. I learned it the other day in case I would feel too much pain to freeze in place. Never did I think I would need it to use it in this kind of way but I just had too!

So I quickly hit the right pints and waited looking at the elderly woman, smiling as friendly as I could while worry was written all over my face and displayed in my eyes.

Me: are you feeling better?

Granny: Did you just help me out?

Me: I just used acupuncture to alleviate your pain... 

Granny: Soo magical, my pain is gone....

Me: You should go check out a healer. I am relly worried about you. I can't do much for now but if you would want to try.... how about drinking this tea?

I was not knowledgable much in the field of medicine but it was enough to make a small tea mixture for her on paper. It should help and honestly I should focus on learning more about everything I could before I would find the right day to get out of that apartment and just run around being a vigilante. Soon, I could tell, soon the time would come.

Granny: You are really something else... thank you!

Me: I wrote my phone number down ther to so you can always contact me. Oh and please take this money and get yourself something nice to eat.

Granny: Thank you... thank you soo much.

Me: Aright, goodbye then granny.