Great first day

Someone do tell me how this is happening?!

I didn't really think of getting back to school but look at me! I kinda found myself back... I thought online classes would be enough but once I got back and slept a bit, Yagi and my mom woke me up first thing in the morning and now here I was in a goddamn classroom where Hitoshi and Kacchan were too. I wanted to hang myself, right here and right now. No a window shall do it as well but that would only make everyone else think I am more suicidal but I AM NOT! I just wanted to escape this goddamn situation, alright.

Teacher: Our class has a new student today give him an applaud everyone!

A girl: Oh my gosh, he is soo cute.

Another classmate: I heard he's from the same family line like Shinso. 

Another other classmate: You mean the fake one?

Despite the rumors, I went to the back of the class where there was an empty seat and decided to sit down. 

Calm down... Ignore this.

There isn't much of this year... I can just deal with this... just ignore it.

No need to defenstrate someone.

No need to get in trouble.

Once I got to the back, I saw that the desk was quite filled with some marks. It seemed to be old but it was a good place and for now my only sanity was to be away from the class as far as possible. It was definitely better than sitting right next to the teacher. I had no intention of becoming the teachers pet or actually getting into any kind of troubles here. Why should I do something like that after all.... still what are the odds that I would come back to school.

When I got back, I decided to lay my head down on the table and ignore the world and the rumors. Of course I could hear the class talk about the fake child issue and I could hear Bakugo screaming that I was quirkless and useless and I even could hear Hitoshi who was showing off being the nice brother while each of his words were as sharp as a knife and had a double sided meaning. He was such a rat for sure.

Don't listen to them...

Don't let it get to you.

Think about something else.

I can get over this.

No need to disappoint mother...

She wants me to be happy and Yagi wants her to be happy... so I need to do my best to not worry anyone.

Just stay low.

This was what I was telling myself over and over again for the whole class and the whole day until we got out of school. Still little did I know that hell would only start there. Why? Because when I wanted to leave the class, there was a small group of people surrounding me. Couldn't a single day be normal in my life? Just one?! Was this too much to ask for?

I still ignored them and tried to pass but guess what? 

I was showed to the floor.

Me: That was uncalled for.

Bakugo: Uncalled? Hah, as if something like you deserved something better.

Me: Hmm let me think about what you are saying right now for a bit and then maybe I will understand the barking of a Pomeranian.

Ooop... did I seriously just say that?

I can't believe I did.

Oh well what happened happened.

Bakugo: WHAT DID YOU SAY, IDIOT?!

Me: WUFF!

Yeah, I was definitely provoking him. Goodbye nice life. Goodbye living in peace hier at this school. In an instant I felt some punches, some pulling, some kicks and then something really hot. It scared me but when I realized what it was, I looked at my burned skin and the burned school unfirm in awe.

Me: You did not.....

Bakugo: I did... what you wanna do? Cry?! Screa-

Before he could finish that sentance, I launched towards him and started to punchi him. Tables, chairs and things on the table even our bags were knocked away as I was taking the upper hand and punching Bakugo. I definitely gave him a split lip and a nosebleed before I grabbed my things and just ran. Nothing good would come out of staying there with all these people. I was lucky they were too surprised to do anything when I pounced at Bakugo. Things looked different now tho.

Me: SHIT!

Who would have thought that this would be how I was running out of school, running through the city while being chased by at least 5 or 6 people. Yeah... great first day.