Just a good deed!

Old Lady: Young Man, you really are treating me to a meal?

How could I not?

How can I just pass and leave you be!

So what if you are poor or not!

You asked for help and it is not as if you have asked for money or anything like that.

All you wanted is food.

So why shouldn't I help you out?!

Can't say that now, can I?

Me: Yes.

Old Lady: Then I won't hold back.

I nodded in respond and gave her the card. There must be a reason why she was asking for food and honestly, who was I even to judge her situation?! Maybe she didn't had the money, or she just didn't know where she put it, maybe lost it, who knows! So I decided to helper her no matter what the price is!

What I didn't know was that the woman started to order a lot of food. I didn't really mind the amound for how much it was, but I was a bit worried that she might be overeating at that point. She might have even suffered a lot and the hunger got her. 

"She's ordering that much?!"

"All of them are pricey dishes, this old lady doesn't even hesitate one bit!"

"What a scammer!"

Old Lady: Did.... Did I order too much?

Me: No! Not at all! You can sit and wait a little bit! I'll go preprae the dishes! 

I really honestly, didn't mind the amount so I smiled at her before bowing politely to get to the kitche, of course I passed the owner who started to follow me to talk to me a bit where no one could hear us.

Owner: Izuku, she looks quite healths. It doesn't look like she's poor, don't be fooled!

Me: It's fine! What if she suddenly turned poor? I'm just treating her to a meal, I'll pay for it!

This old lady's appearance and requests seem unusual but she's just odering food!

It's not really a problem.

I don't see why everyone is fussing about this!

It took me about 10 minutes to run to the kitchen and get the meal for the lady. It really looked good and when I got to the table putting everything down, she just simply smiled at me. I could tell that she was touched but I couldn't really tell what she wanted to do at all.

After that I think it took the lady about just 15 to 20 minutes to finish all the food. So in the end I felt kinda rewarded to see hear eat well and be happy as well. The food seemed to her liking as well.

Old Lady: Ehem... can you pour me a glass of water?

Me: Of course.

For some reasons I decided to bring her some tea over since the food quantity was quite big, I thought this might be better. A herbal tea to help her digest everything.

Me: Be careful or you'll burn your mouth.

Old Lady: Oh young boy, what's your name?

Me: Izuku...Izuku Midoriya but please call me Izu.

She seemed quite sweet.

This lady reminds me of my mother for some reasons....

Old Lady: What a good child you are. Your mother must be proud of you. I'll call you Izu then from now on. Please call me grandma as well.

She enjoyed her tea and after that, she went out of the shop, thanking me and saying something about we'll be meeting each other again when the opportunity arises. Don't really know what that means but I didn't really care at all since I was happy.

Owner: You helped her like that and she just stood up and left, how cunning.

Me: It's fin. She's just an old lady.

While I went back to work, someone suddenly called my name and it were two boys I can't really recognize at first. Jut based on how they called me, I would think we would be friends but there wouldn't be a chance about that at all. My past... it is dark and I can't remember having anyone to actually care for me. So even if they would call themselves as friends, they wouldn't be true friends but wolfs in sheep clothes.

???: Izuku!

Oh wow... look at who we have here...

Alesandro and Julian.....

Friends who in reality tried to controll me... 

They were even the ones who told me to dress up all in black and so on...

My hair, my styling, my attitude... I have everything from them... in the end they laughed at my face saying I wouldn't be worth it. They did all this for their very own entertainment for sure.

GOOD FRIENDS MY ASS!

The type who sucks their friends' money and reputation and use them till the friend is soo tired, useless and can be disposed.

Julian: Me and Alesandro missed you soo much.

Alesandro: Why aren't you hiding these hideous freckles? You look soo ugly with them.

Julian: That's right! We nearly didn't recognise you bro!

HAH... already on it huh...

I'll teach ya a lesson then.

Me: I'm not like before... I can't afford to cover them anymore. This is my fate... it seems I will be ugly for the rest of my life.

Julia: We can give you something for that. You know I brought you the first one from my sister's cosmetic bag.

Alesandro: How about this. This should be enough to buy some make up. It's not really a thing for guys but you definitely need it.

Me: Just keep the money. I'll be ugly. I can't take your money now.

Jack: I have some too. You can take it.

Both of them started to actually insist on me taking it that a lot of people started to look our way.

Me: Thanks.. then I'll take it.

Jack: Remember to hide them!

It may be just freckles but what they really meant with that was to actually use some other makeup that they said I would look good with. I always hated my appearance in the past or so I think. Now, well, I honestly can't complain at all and I find these freckles soo cute too. My so called friends left the shop before the owner came over to me.

Owner: Who in the world were they! They were quite the odd bunch.... why did they give you soo much money?

Me: Ah someone insisted on giving me money. 

I can get my mom something nice from the bakery wth this. Should I get her a cake?

I think she is the cheesecake type of person.