Dumb idiot!

Do you want to know how many seconds it took me fore actually looking at the ground and regretting what I did? There was a goddamn flying chicken in front of me and I had just thrown a damn shoe at him. He had it in one hand as he came to my side and even landed to crouch in front of me and what was I doing? I tried to hide myself and curled up looking at the damn concrete at the of the ground beneath me of this rooftop. Was it too late to play dead?

Chicken Man: Pfff- are you alright?

Me: No.... can and thanks for my shoe....

Alright, let's face it. 

There was definitely no hiding away anymore. So I finally sat up to look at him. He was still there offering me my shoe and smiling like a crazy idiot. Was this a villain? AH HELL NO! Was I about to make the same mistake as I did with All Might, I mean Mister Yagi? Probably.

Me: Let me guess... you are a hero huh?

It was all I said while taking the shoe from him and putting it on again. Though the reaction was a bit strange. He looked at me in confusion before laughing soo hard that he fell backwards. This was certainly not something one sees everyday. 

Chicken Man: Yes kiddo. I am a hero. Do I not look like it?

Me: Look for all I care you could also be a villain with quite a stile. I could also call you a chicken, a rooster, a pigeon,-

Chicken Man: Stop- Please! You are hurting my feelings here.

He threw me a sharp gaze that made me shut up immediately. Such a cold gaze too. I was sure it would have killed me if that was his ability but nope. He had wings and I was glad that he was not about to kill me for my stupid mouth running wild. The last part was something I wanted to think in my head and not spew out.

Chicken Man: You really don't know who I am?

Me: No.

Chicken Man: Under what rock do you life?

Me: Under the same rock where I just accused All Might for being a mafia boss and a villain to someone.

Chicken Man: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are hopeless.

Me: Mhm... tell me that again....

Chicken Man: Soo whatcha doing up here?

Me: Getting some air.

Chicken Man: How did you even get up here?

Me: See that rusty life trap?

Chicken Man: the fire staircase?

Me: Yeah. 

Chicken Man: .... alright, which floor do you live?

Me: dunno.

Chicken Man: You don't know?

Me: Yes, or are you deaf?

Chicken Man: .... Alright, let's get away from the edge for now and move downstairs.

Me: You expect me to walk down there?!

I just glanced at the fire staircase and knew this was a bad idea if he would come right next after me. From what I could tell right now, I was just lucky that it was holding my very own weight which shouldn't be much. Actually I was skipping a lot of meals in the past. Oh damn! Does he think what I think as well?

Me: HOLD ON! Do you see me as suicidal too?

Chicken Man: Too?

Me: So you do!

Chicken Man: I never said that.

Me: And you never denied it as well.

Chicken Man: Look I am a hero, you are a kid on a rooftop in very light clothes and it is in the middle of the night. You don't even know where you live! 

Me: alright, It does look badly for me.... 

Chicken Man: Besides I was refering to walking inside the building and use the normal staircase or do you not know your housedoor as well.

Me: Would you believe me if I said no.

Chicken Man: What do you take me for? 

Me: An idiot who can't recognise a suicidal kid when they see one and are accusing someone wrongly for it.

Chicken Man: I can also call the police to get you. Or you want me to call another hero if you don't trust me. 

Me: Yeah call the boyfriend of my mother.

Chicken Man: And that would be?

Me: All Might.

Chicken Man: Wait! You are that kid?!

Me: No, I am that other child from Eraserhead who recently found out that the hospital made an error and bla bla bla.

Chicken Man: I really should keep up with the newest socialmedia news.

Me: Don't!

Chicken Man: I know where All Might lives. Come with me.

Me: Actually..... he doesn't know about this... soo ahm... can you just help me get back to my room?

Was this actually asking too much? I mean he was already looking at me as if I was growing a second head right now. Come on! I wasn't that bad! I simply just attacked a hero with a shoe! He wasn't that important of a hero, right? Right?! Oh please don't tell me I had someone in front of me who was actully more than just a random hero.... oh boy, please no! I wouldn't know how to react at something like that.