No hidding!

It felt good being outside and for the first time in like the past couple of days, I even managed to get out without being caught. Now the next step was to run around and see if I could find something. While running was an overstatement since I wanted to walk around a bit and see if I could find something around the area and get familiar with all the streets. This was all new for me and if worse came to worse, I needed to be able to escape after all too. So for now my plan was to actually memorise the streets and my surrounding as much as possible and that even took quite a long time. I started walking around aimlessly and then tried to remember where things were so I started jogging a bit more. After all a long long time doing this, I think I had the gist of this part of the city. I definitely needed to do this a couple of nights obviously but I was happy with how much I managed to memorise today. 

Plus I found a bar where I think shady things were going down. 

It was just a feeling though.

I might have been wrong on this like the heroes but hey, I would find out soon for sure. Not tonight tho. I had to get back and make sure to get at least a bit of sleep since I would need to get back to studying. The school year was long from over and I was missing up until now. It was a break and then I was working for my mother instead skipping school completly. That would be the wrong term to describe my situation since I switched to online school and was just doing the assignments which were way to easy.

Whelp I was satisfied with what I had done so far so I was slowly starting to get back home with a huge grin on my face since my mother would be working at a good place and I finally could also get slowly started to become the vigilante I wanted to be.

3rd point of view:

It was very late but the old lady couldn't help and stay up and wait until her son and grandchild would come home. She had quite the plans for her grandson and no one could have actually thought nor dreamed about them. Still this old lady was not about to give up so easily. Especially after finding out that the one and only person for her beloved grandchild would be such a nice person.

Granny: Welcome home Enji, Shoto. Please join me on a cup fo tea.

Shoto: Grandma?

Enji: You look so energetic for this late evening. Is everything alright Mom?

Granny: Everything is more than alright and I found a great other half for my grandson.

Enji: Grandson?

Shoto: For Dabi?

Granny: Hahahahaha no, for you darling.

Shoto: It's good that you are this happy and well.

Granny: Don't avoid the topic here, kid! I know exactly what you are up too! 

Shoto: But Grandma! Everyone has their own lifestyle and I am content with my current situation. 

Granny: ... you kidding me, you little rascal! Be honest with yourself!

Enji: Mom, you are thinking too much here.

Granny: .... Are you sure he has no problems to that aspect of men?

Shoto: GRANDMA!

Granny: Oh, by the way, today I've made you a nutritious soup, you have to eat it up for me! You're kinda getting older year by year not younger and if you don't take good care of yourself your body functions will deteriorate, you know?!

Enji: Mother, enough. Leave the child be.

Granny: Ah what are you saying! The child has to learn! He is not a baby anymore.

Shoto: Grandma, I still have things to do, so I'll go to my room.

Ganny: WAIT A MOMENT! THIS Kid... seriously trying to run away huh.

Enji: Leave him be mother.

Granny: Do you know if he has a significant other?

Enji: No and it is his decision not ours. You shouldn't force him into a relationship. 

Granny: It worked for you and your wife.

Enji: You were just lucky there?

Granny: I wouldn't say it like that.... I know the right person he would be intersted in. He won't be able to take off his eyes from him.

Enji: Him? Since when do you know?

Granny: Ah, it was just a hunch.

Enji: *sigh* You are too much sometimes.

Granny: Better than ignorant. Did you really think I wouldn't know about Touya and that chicken?

Enji: Mother, let them be. 

Granny: I am not saying anything against them.... but I know about it. You can't hide things from me En!