Well... fuck....

Bakugo: GET BACK HERE YOU FUCKING DEKU!!!!

AS IF!

Do you really think I would just come back for you to freaking beat me up again!

I might have a healing quirk but that doesn't mean I can't feel pain!!!!!

Goddamn terrorist!

Freaking ticking time bomb!

Why can't you get tired of chasing me!

Come on just let me be!

I would have thought him back a bit but I didn't really wanted to get more injured. There was a huge difference between getting injured and healing myself. First off, I still didn't know the extent of my healing quirk and second of all, the the fuck does he think he is? I am not a goddamn punchingbag not do I belong to him. So why should I let him bully me? Yeah, no, I won't! I will make sure he will regrett this eventually!

Bakugo: DEKU! YOU DAMN BASTARD STOP RIGHT THERE! IF I FUCKING GET YOU IN MY HAND YOU WILL WISH FOR A FUCKING TOMORROW!

Me: YOU NEED TO CATCH ME FIRST FOR THAT!

SHIT!

Did I just yelled that out loud?!

Please tell me no!

...

Bakugo: YOU ARE DONE FOR DEKU!

I could hear some more explotions behind me and knew that he just used his quirk to be faster. Too bad for him that I just dodged into the next alley and booked it. He still proceeded to chase me thought the city. No one did anything besides watching us.

DO THEY THINK THIS IS FREAKING FUN!

I AM RUNNING FOR MY FREAKING LIFE!

THIS IS NOT A GAME SHOW!!!!

Why can't anyone see that!

And why did I need to yell that out loud and make him only angrier!

I am soo stupid!

Come to think of it, where are we?!

I was way to focused on getting away that I didn't really pay much attention to my surroundings. However I knew just by looking at the buildings that I was kinda in the dark and abandoned part of the city where I lost myself the other day too. Well fuck, I still had no idea how to get back home from here. 

If I only...

I doubt he wouldn't see me run into a building...

I need a distraction!

....

Please let this work!

Since I was basically quirkless besides that healing ability, and running around like an idiot without any weapons, I decided to throw the only thing that I had on me, my backpack at Bakugo while jumpin into the next buiding. It was an empty bar and had a broken window which was perfect to jump through it.

I could hear my back hit something and by the curses that followed I knew I got Bakugo.

Bakugo: FUCKING DEKU! COME OUT!

He was not alone but the others kinda stopped chasing after a while I think after an hour or more running, they just gave up or they couldn't run anymore. Who knows... I might be lucky to get out of this situation.

I quickly crowled behind the bar and into one of the desks. I just hoped to wait it out since I really didn't wanted to do anything. Could I just call the cops on him? Probably, hey a good idea but how do I describe my situation? Should I call Yagi? He was All Might but the problem was that mom would know about this. If I call Eraserhead... no why am I even thinking about calling him. Let's just hope my stupid ass won't get into any more problems. Seems like my second quirk is to be a magnet for trouble. I don't seek trouble... it just finds me. Easy as that.