Lost?

How did I get lost?

I can't believe I got lost...

The hell?

I just wanted to walk around for a bit but can't even find my way back...

Should I call for someone?

No that wouldn't be a good idea.

If I call a hero, they gonna tell Yagi and he gonna be furious.

URG!

He feels like a real father now...

I was kinda wandering aimlessly since I already lost my way around. Funny how this happened right the first day I decided to walk around. Seriously, this was just another day where I would screw up. This much was for sure. In the end I couldn't help but find a bench and then sit down there to rest a bit.

Me: *sigh*

What do I do now?

I can't just stand here and do nothing... well sit here...

I need to find my way back to the apartment before anyone would wake up.

As I was sitting there just for a bit, I started to hear some weird noises. It was some growning and then also something falling to the ground, something being knocked over and to be honest, it was a couple of sounds which should have made me get away from there but instead I jumped to my feet and ran straight to the next street to see what was going on.

Me: Oh shit....

Well just my luck....

Why did I had to run into Stain?

Out of all people... why him and who is that hero he has on the ground....

Is he still alive?

Well screw that for now!

I need to get away from here ALIVE!

Wait... I survived falling from a damn building, I should survive this too.

Stain: Oh what do we have here?

Hero: RUN, kid..... run...

Stain: I wouldn't talk if I were you.

I watched him knock this man out cold but he didn't kill him. Instead all of the sudden, I started feeling some pressure. There was a shiver running down my back and I had a vague feeling what this could be. Still it didn't affect me as much and I might be an idiot here but I decided to step it up.

Me: Leave him!

Stain: Oh and why should I?

Me: He can't continue his work anyways anymore. Why kill him if he is useless now anyways?!

Stain: Are you not scared?

Me: Why should I?

Stain: I could easily kill you.

Me: I wanna see you try that.

Stain: Are you suicidal?

Me: Why does everyone think I am suicidal?!!!!

The moment he asked that I threw my hands up in the air and stomped towards this villain to make one thing clear. I was not harmless and I was not suicidal. I don't care what otheres think abotu me but I was certainly not SUICIDAL! I just had a weird quirk that would safe me so I was not scared and I could deal with pain quite well too. So why should I even be afraid of it.

Me: Look!

As I was right in front of this villain, I was pointing and even pushing him abit with my finger as I got in front of him. He seemed surprised as he backed away each time I hit his chest.

Me: Only because I have a recovery quirk doesn't mean I am suicidal! I am also not scared of you! You are a hero killer and not a serial killer. You never killed anyone innocent and besides this hero is still living so he was not that bad of a hero in your view, simply not capable one.

He rais an eyebrow as we went a couple of steps like this. When I realised what I had just done, I quickly got about 3 steps back and then huffed and puffed, closing my arms in front of me. Yeah, I was a bit mad but more about myself who just did this in front of a villain and at the villain who was now laughing at me lilke crazy.

Stain: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you have some guts kiddo.

Me: Tsk, so what?! What you gonna do now?

Stain: Me? What do you think?

Me: You did your job, someone gonna call the police soon probably and you are gonna leave.

Stain: Someone? Not you?

Me: Heck no! If my parents know I am out on the streets I am dead meat!!! 

Stain: More scared of your parents than a villain huh...

Me: No, seriously! Who wouldn't!!!! Besides I lost my way around.

Stain: Pffff-hahahahahahahahaha

Did it seem as if I was insane?

I had a sligth hunch that I was looking like that but I was not sure.

Whelp, I survived and this hero was alive thanks to me. I took a huge gable there and besides I was really not sure if he would kill the man or just simply leave him on the ground. From what I knew the hero killer Stain was just not known to kill innocent people or any other one besides heroes. So I should be fine.

That was what I thought until he kinda grabbed me, threw me on his back in a matter of seconds and then ran and got to the next rooftop. Yeah..... was screaming an option? I don't think so.... so all I did was have my hands crossed and wait it out in silent.