Don't worry about a thing!

I still couldn't believe that this woman, Inko, my mother, had let me into the house like that. It just that with all the memories I had, I could totally understand if she would have decided to send me away. Not as if Izuku was a great son before either.

Inko: Zuzu... I'm so sorry. *hick*

She's been crying for ages now...

What do I do to calm her down?

Why is she even apologising to me?

....

Me: Mom, I am thirsty... do you maybe also have a snack?

Inko: Ah, I'll go get you something.

She was still crying slightly when she stood up to get me a drink and perhapse also something to snack on. It was definitely better than us sitting right opposite to each other and one person crying. Honestly, I couldn't stand her crying face anymore. She looked soo pitiful.

This house is quite old....

The furniture look old as well..

There is nothing really knew around here.

Was she focusing on Hitoshi that much to have ignored everything else?

Inko: Izu, have some water first.

Me: Thanks mom.

She brought a glas of water over and I was just glad that she seemed to have calmed down a bit as well. In one hand she offered me the water and in her other hand were some snacks which she put on the table, free to take. 

Little did I know that me thanking her would make her cry soo much more. I could underestand it since I remember a time where I was more than just mean to her. It was my past self who couldn't deal with the information of being swapped in the hospital. To top it off, everyone had a quirk but me too. What does it mean to be poor and quirkless? Well, I was about to find out!

I mean back then I took the water and threw it to the ground shattering the cup as well. The things that came out of my mouth were also things I wish never to have said at all. If I could, I would have slapped my old self. Tho, I was still not sure if I was being dormant in this body or if I was simply another person. What was done was done now, there was nothing good in thinking about the past and so I decided not even to think about that and accept my new environment. The fact was that I was Izuku Midoriya right now. 

Then again... I must have lost it back then... how could I even say stuff like this:

Me: I even wash my face with evian and you give me this water! Are you trying to poison me?

Me: You're not my mother, I don't have a disgraceful mother like you!

Ah yes, I totally would have not only slapped myself but spanked myself as well and probably also would have starved myself for the day. How could my past self say something like this. How brazen and idiotic. Nothing I could do about the past... but I could change the future and I was sure about to treat her with the respect she deserved.

Me: Mom, is there a bathroom at home? I want to take a shower first.

Let's wash off the hidious past.

Let's also try to get rid of the black hair dye.

I remember it is washable.

It's better to have fully green. her and not this dark green.

Yeah... I want to resemeble my mom.

All my mother did was cry and smile at me while I smiled back. She showed me to the bathroom and I quickly decided to take a shower there. I had to get rid of pretty much everything and relax a bit. My thoughts were also quite a mess as well. There were soo many things I need to do but for now, I knew that the most important one was to get a proper job and to find a way to support this family.