Goodbye!

When I woke up, I felt quite out of breath. My head was spinning and nothing really made sense but the memoy of what happened was quite fresh. This couldn't be a dream at all. Something told me that I was alive just thanks to the child. No, I shouldn't call him the child since I have become him. I was Midoriya Izuku, a 16 year old boy. 

Is this... is this really happening?

It seems like I'm the useless child now...

It took me a bit to stand up and look around the room to find a mirror. Of course the first thing I did was get to the mirror and start looking at myself. This was indeed a new life and a new beginning for me and I knew that I had to change things up immediately.

What am I even wearing?

This looks like mourning clothes....

Kind of fitting while thinking that I just died....

The place where I had woken up was a simple mess. there was a blade on the floor and a lot of blood on the carpet. He truly had hurt himself and probably bleed out to death. This was how he called for me... how we became one. The only question I had now was... who was I before this? Was I a part of the child? Was I him but alseep in the deepest part of his subconscious mind? Was it even important to think about this?

Since I've become you now, I'll take care of the pain and the guilt that you had in your heart....

I couldn't really get out wearing something like this so I quickly changed into the next thing I found and it just so happened to be quite the big hoodie as well.

Why is it soo noisy out there?

The Midoriya household sure is odd....

There is a kid bleeding out in a room and the heroes are celebrating downstaires....

A feast....

When I got out of the room, I could see how big this house was and how huge the party was. There were soo many people dressed up in gorgeous and expensive looking dresses and tuxedos. This must have been the offical return of the real son party. Otherwise, I seriously doubted that they would do something this big.

"Look who's here!"

"Why does he have to the nerve to come down? Look at that face and the white color of his disguasting face."

I can hear everything...

They don't even mind it at all.

"I can't believe the he was an imposter, a wrong bastards child..."

"Shouta is soo kind... to still allow this child to be in this house. You think it is his real son Hitoshi who allows this bastard to be here? Surely must be!"

It seems after finding the real son, everyone abandoned the fake...

How ridiculous!

I somehow made my way downstairs and through everyone to get to my so called mother which indeed was not my mother but a woman that I don't know and yet feel soo much attachment for some unknown reasons. 

*sigh*

You really did your best to please them... to even feel this way towards her... even now....

Mother: Didn't I tell you that you had to leave before the banquet? We're arranged a place for you, know your limit and your place!

Hitoshi: Mother!

Mother: Come over here my darling. This is the real son of Shouta and this household Hitoshi.

Hitoshi: Who is he?

Playing dumb now huh...

You've seen me before...

Now pretending to not know me is to humiliate me on purpose...

What an actor...

Can't believe that they are all falling on that cheep trick.

I've seen better things.

Mother: That is Izuku....

Hitoshi: The one who stole my identity and got th spend time with you and dad all these years?

Yes Bitch, that Izuku and also that izuku who you drove to suicide!

Hitoshi: Are you sad to part with him? It's okay, he can stay here. I don't mind if you are happy.

Mother: Silly child, you're so kind that it break s my heart.

URG!

I feel seek seeing them act like this!

Hitoshi came over to us the moment he saw me and now he was even acting this pitiful to get soo much attention. Our mother or more likely his mother started to glare daggers at me as he hugged him tightly. No, in fact both of them were glaring at me. Like mother like son indeed. 

Ah I don't care!

I am starving here... I need some cake first!

Just let them act!

Since I planned to leave this household, there was no need to hold back anymore and so I went to the side to grab some cake first. I really needed something in my stomach. I died after all a couple of moments ago and now was back alive... how this was possible? Who knows and I was not gonna start questioning life nor how I was still living. If I would do that, who knows if that black magic would disappear and I would suddenly drop dead. The wound was surely quite big and yet I couldn't see any wounds around the wrist nor my neck when I had looked in the mirror previously at all.

Anyways, after I grabbed my cake, I went back to my mother and Hitoshi who both looked quite shocked and surprised but who cares. I had my priorities set right here and my wellbeing came first.

Me: I am sorry to interrupt the fun of the party... I just came here to tell you that I am leaving now.