A guest room... or more?!

For some reasons, the first thing I did when I got to the room was actually walking back and forth with one finger put on my lip and think about everything once again. I couldn't sleep for sure even if I wanted to. Right now, I just had to think about what was going on because I was starting to think that life was actually playing a joke on me. How was this possible?! I was swapped at birth with Hitoshi... got a wrong last name.... got thrown out... well I basically threw myself out but that is not the point... then I kinda get into this life after I died? I think.... now I want to be a vigilante and am stuck in a heroes home. Did I forget something? Oh yeah, Hitoshi who is the real son of Eraserhead is actually a bastard who hates me so much that he might actually do more to me in the future. 

MY GOD!

What did I do to deserve this?

None of the things I pointed out made sense and to make matters worse, I was 'quirkless' and people hated guys like me.

Well screw you life too!

That wouldn't stop me from getting to my goal tho!

Yes it would make everything harder but that would still not stop me from getting to be a vigilante. My resolve was already set and I was not about to back down.

With a clear mind, I went towards the window to check something. Of course we had to be above the third floor and of course one jump out of the window would kill me! HOWEVER there was actually a fire escape right there. It was a bit rusty and old fashioned and looked as if it would collapse at any second but it was there. Maybe life was not so bad at all. I had still some hope for it.

Should I actually.....

NAH!....

Or....

Well....

If I already discovered it... I might as well try it out.

If not, then there is one problem less to think about.

I don't know what came over me to actually open the window and then get out to the fire escape. I was sure that All Might, I mean, Yagi was not having this for nothing around. Perhapse this was his secret way of getting in and out of the apartment. Then again, why would he give me that room with this in front of the window?

Did he actually suspect me?

IMPOSSIBLE!

But what if he did?

What if he already knew when he saw me with that knife?

Oh boy....

Wait a moment... shouldn't he think that I am suicidal or something?

Just thinking about it made me pale up and freeze for a bit before shaking off that thought and immediately start climbing up the stairs. This staircase seemed as if it could hold my weight quite well and it would certainly lead me up to the rooftop and down to the streets. For now, I decided to go up and see how the look was from up top. 

Let's just say it took me a bit and once I got up, I was soo out of breath. It was not that I felt tired but my lungs were killing me. I mean stairs were definitely not my strong point at all. In my memories I could run for hours straight but just about 5 minutes walking up a staircase would kill me this much to lay down on the ground. Luckily, I put up a mask on my face and a hoodie. I mean, why not?

I was not dumb enough to go up to a rooftop to get busted by a hero.

Yeah, yeah, I know paranoid little motherfucker.... and I agree. I was definitely a paranoid little fella. Especially since I just suspected All Might, the number 1 hero to be a villain and have a basement filled with who knows what kind of bodies. HEY! To my defense! It was very well possible! He could have run a drug cartel or be a maffia boss or who knows what! Never judge a book by its cover after all.

The first thing up on the rooftop was a break where I was laying down on the ground. It felt more than just good but this mask that I always had in my back pocket of my jeans was just stuffy. So I took it off to just live and survive.

???: Oh who do we have here?!

I should have looked at the person talking to me.

I should actually check if I was alone on the rooftop.

AND

I should have definitely screamed for help since this was my very first time up.... 

....and yet the first thing I did was take off my goddamn shoe and send it flying towards the person that I just saw.

My thought......

I'LL FUCKING SEND YOU TO JESUS FOR SCARING ME LIKE THAT!

......

Yeah... they were not the best thoughts someone could have at this point of time and in this kind of situation for sure.

My defense.....

I was just done with this day and couldn't handle any more surprises. 

Could someone really blame me for this?