Serving ties

"She said she was leaving."

It was more than just a bit noisy and it was honeslty sickening me as no one really truly cared about how I felt or how my past self cared about this place. If they would have even one braincell they would know that I was never the one who stole Hitoshi's place at all. An accident, this was all it was. Never was I the one begging to be placed in this kind of situation at all.

I hardly doubt that this was even something my past self would have wanted.

I am quite femished....

Should I eat something before I leave?

But they would say something about it....

AH who cares about that but would I bbe able to stomach it?

Everyone is looking at me as I am the center of attention and not Hitoshi.

Oh boy!

The backlashes....

I can sense it.

This will not end just with a goodbye for sure.

While I was thinking if I should take another cake or something more to eat, I noticed the glare I got from Hitoshi. It was different this time. I could tell that the smile he was flashing me was one wickedly villainous one. Its intend was also clear. He wanted me gone. Would I give in this easily tho? No.

Hitoshi: Izuku, wait a minute.

I had all the time in the world and besides that life would be boring without some entertainment. To top it off, I really didn't know what he wanted but I had a bad feeling about this.

Hitoshi: I know you don't really want to return to your mother Inko and leave behind all the luxury here. You know, I've been prevented to return to this family by all sorts of obstacles and sabotage....

What is he getting at?

Inko, my true mother, preventing her?

No.

I highly doubt that she would do that.

Hitoshi: Even though you've ruined my life for 18 years, I can't bear to put mother and father in a difficult situation.

Ah I get it now.

You are tyring to look pitiful to all the heroes in this room.

Of course...

Why didn't I think about it.

What a fake.

Histoshi: Izuku, just stay here. Let's not argue and be filial to our parents together.

Us together?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't make me laugh.... you are just playing a trick here.

Don't think I can't see this!

Hitoshi: To repay the favor of bringing us up, this should only be common sense and right. Okay?

As soon as he finished talking, I could already hear all the comments from the people around us. From what I could tell there were different heroes, different friends of this family and their family here. Maybe even some news reporter, some police guys or whatever. This was one high society party after all and I was getting sick of these one braincells comments around me.

"Oh my, the real son is so kind."

"His life was taken by the fake but he still accepted him and told him to stay.... just to keep his parents from having a hard time? What an angel."

"In comparison this Izuku really is a rotten apple fallen from the tree."

"He's surely only here for the money, how greedy."

Now for some reasons, I started to find all this quite amusing and couldn't help but burst out laughing.

Me: pfff-hahahahahahahahahaha

Yes, for some people in this room I must look insane but I couldn't help and laugh at their comments. It was just too ridiculously funny and stupid at the same time.

Hitoshi:Why are you laughing?

Me: First of all, it was the hospital that put us n the wrong room and ruined your life, not me. AND secondly, you want me to stay and repay their kindness? Then why didn't you stay with my mother Inko to repay her kidness for raising you?

Hitoshi: Huh?

Me: Oh, so Mister Hitoshi here hates the Shinso's, especially Ink for being poor. Ahh now I understand this. And you're reluctant to let go of the Midoriya's honor and wealth. I see, I see. 

Hitoshi: YOU'RE OUT OF LINE! I JUST DIDN'T WANTED YOU TO HURT THIS FAMILY, AND GET ALONG WITH MOM AND DAD, WHY WOULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!! I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU HAD SUCH A DARK HEART!!!

Says the one who is screaming at me. 

Oh my gosh.... this is a bit too much... don't you think?

Look who's getting angry here!

Mother: My poor baby, YOU BASTARD APOLOGISE!!!!

Me: I se Mother cares for her son and I'm anxious to return to my own mother. So don't worry, I won't take anything from this family at all.

Mother: Get out of here you ungrateful bastard.

Me: I am on my way.... and don't worry, I am just taking myself out of here and do us all a favor.

There is nothing in this house that's worthwhile to me anyways.

While I started to walk away, I suddenly felt an intense sensation of being watched. It made me even look around to meet someoens eyes. These pair of eyes were not of the same color and the way there were looking at me was as if they were watching something amusing. However they were not hostile like the other gazes, instead this one was quite friendly.

Eraserhead: WAIT! I can't trust your words.

Mother: Sho?

Eraserhead: Come here and sign this paper if you are saying the truth. I don't want you begging to come back to this household later on.

As if I would ever do that!

It seems that the adoptive parents here already prepared thse documents for a while.... with this I won't be part of the family anymore... too bad I can't change my family name too....

It was ridiculous but Eraserhad went to get some papers and it took just about 10 minutes for him to throw it in front of my face where I happily signed this. There was nothing left for me here and I didn't needed anything anymore at all. Once signed, I started walking off out of the mansion and to my poor mothers place.  Who would have thought that I would find a warm welcome there. She even cried when she saw me in front of her doorsteps. Oh what a night this sure was.... and what a great new fresh start. I was sure to not forget any pain this body suffered and pay anyone who hurts this body back, bit by bit. Of course that was if, someone would be dumb enough to hurt me... which I had a feeling would be the case.