I AM ALIVE!

Pain!

Sheesh....

Reminder to myself.... never EVER jump off a rooftop....

NEVER land on your goddamn back...

This motherfucking hurts!

That was all I felt for a good second... no minutes... maybe a bit more. I mean come on, I was basically laying on the ground and everything turned black after that... well hit. I don't really go into this more than that since it meant that I had to remember it. My body was already sceaming in pain at me as my quirk was actually saving me. I was not dead... but I was in a lot and I mean A LOT of pain.

To make things worse, the hero was having me in his arms and I mean that quite literally as well. For some reasons he was actually there in front of me and carefully picked my head up and put his scaf right below my head as a pillow.

He seemed scared.

Eraserhead: Fuck kid! Help is on the way!

Me: No....

At this moment my voice was weak and I could just focus on the pain and cracking sound of my bones, as my body was fixing itself. I think it was too silent for the hero to hear but I definitely could hear it but also felt it.

PURE PAIN!

Eraserhead: What you fucking mean no?!

I closed my eyes and felt how my very quirk was working on my body. However I was soo tired that I blacked out a bit. Perhapse a couple of minutes because when I actually did wake up, I could hear the hero still freaking out and talking to me to wake up and nothing more than him. It seems as if we were actually all alone. Oh well, I didn't care about this when I all of the sudden sat up and started caughing blood up. Yeah.... I was totally fine. I still felt the pain...well a bit but it was fading.

Then there was this hero screaming. He looked as if he had just seen a ghost come back to life.

Eraserhead: You!

Me: What?

Eraserhead: .... Never do this again.

Me: Oh you think I wanted to fall from the dang roof?!

Eraserhead: ....

Me: Besides don't you have to be somewhere?

Eraserhead: *sigh* not with an injured kid like you.

I stood up and looked at the hero who still looked to shocked to realize what was going on. Maybe I shouldn't stand up abruptly but I did and I patted my jeans a bit before looking at him again.

Me: I am fine, see!

Eraserhead: ....

Me: Healing quirk... still fucking painful.

Eraserhead: I can see that.

Me: Soo, I am good to go!

Eraserhead: Yeah, no.

Me: BUT!

Eraserhead: Problem Child!

Me: But-

Eraserhead: Izuku!

Me: ......

Yeah that made me shut up and look at him. Of course he knew who I was and of course he would actually realize that it would be me. He was my father for years after all. Though honestly, he was barely home since he was a hero.

Me: What?

Eraserhead: So it really is you....

Me: So what if it is me?!

Eraserhead: Why?

Me: Why what?

Eraserhead: Why are you suicidal?

Me: I. AM. NOT!

Eraserhead: Oh really? I just caught you on a fucking rooftop! Where is your mother?

Me: Alseep.

Eraserhead: Where are you staying?

Me: Not your business!

Eraserhead: It is.

Me: And why? I signed the papers! I am not your son anymore.

Eraserhead: It was in the heat of the moment.... I shouldn't have done that.

Me: Well you did and now bye!

I really was about to leave but he didn't liked it so he shot his capture gear at me. Yes this hero was fast and I was not ready for this. Though I should have seen it coming. He was a hero, I looked injured... he knew I was quirkless... I had a quirk now... and he found me on a rooftop and another person thinking I am suicidal. Well great!

Me: LET ME GO!

Eraserhead: Not without anyone actually checking up on you.

Me: LET ME GO OR ELSE!

Eraserhead: What? You wanna scream more? 

Me: HELP!..... HELP ME!!!!..... HELP!

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Well this was definitely enough to attrack the attention of the neighbourhood and also Yagi... let's just say that All Might just came jumping out of a window and landed right in front of me. This couldn't get any worse. I was literally soo doomed. Not only were there now two heroes thinking I am suicidal but I was literally covered in blood.

Well fuck this.

I was already doomed.

What else should I have done?!

Get to a motherfucking hospital?

No, thanks.

So this was my escape route out of it.

All Might: Eraserhead...

Eraserhead: All Migt....

All Might: I suggest letting go of the kid.

Eraserhead: He is not your business.

All Might: He is. 

Eraserhead: *sigh* He was my kid.

All Might: And he is the kid of my soon to  be wife.

Eraserhead: Oh...

All Might: So I can handle this from here on out.

Eraserhead: He fell from the rooftop.

All Might looked at me with an eye brow raised and I could tell what he was thinking but I had to make this right.

Me: He scared me!

Eraserhead: *sigh*

All Might: Why were you even on the rooftop?

Me: How about enjoying the evening?! I am not SUICIDAL!

All Might: *sigh*

Eraserhead: I already called an ambulance.

All Might: Good.

Me: No... not good. Can you both leave this shit. I am not hurt!

All Might: It's a wonder you are still awake.

Eraserhead: *sigh* Healing quirk.

All Might: Wasn't he quirkless?

Me: Well...not anymore!

Alright, I was definitely doomed.... but at least my mom didn't know about this. Now how do I get out of everything? Oh and... was it just me or was my old father actually concerned about me?! He never treated me like this at home... what in the world was going on?! He seemed quite switched out.... as if he was a different person. I never knew him like this.