Hello?!!!

I called Hawks and frankly said, he didn't pick up immediately but about the second time I called. It was annoying me. By now I couldn't care less about anything anymore. I was stuck here and school was over. Yagi, or my mother would worry but they would still give me my freedom so I would be fine if I would get home a bit late but this was really starting to annoy me.

Hawks: Hello?

Me: YOU MOTHERFUCKING CHICKEN LEFT ME ALONE?!

Hawks: Pardon?

Me: Not only did you hung up on me, but then get manipulated by a quirk and I am still stuck.

Hawks: Who's there?

Me: *sigh*

It was only now that I suddenly realised that this was not Hawks his voice at all. No, this was definitely someone older and judging from the voice probably also higher than that short hero. Not to call anyone short since I was smaller than him.

Me: Ahm... 

I put my phone away from my ear to look at the caller ID and it did say Hawks, so this should be the right number. Now I was just completely confused.

Me: Sorry, isn't this Hawks his number?

Hawks: Yes but that chicken left his phone in a hurry.

Me: Oh... ahm sorry for jelling at you then.

Hawks: Kid, you said something from manipulated and stuck. Are you alright?

Me: No... I am stuck in a classroom.

Hawks: Which school.

Me: Aldera high.

Hawks: Which floor?

Me: Second.

Hawks: Do you know what room too?

Me: Yup, Room number 208.

Hawks: Alright, can you tell me more about your situation?

Me: I am burried beneath some chairs and tables and I can't get out. 

Hawks: Did you try screaming for help?

Me: The damn teacher threw me in the room. This was how I ended up here.

Hawks: *sigh* I'll be there in a couple of minutes.

Me: Thanks... and can I ask who you are?

Hawks: Pro-hero Endeavor.... Can you stay on the phone?

Me: Yeah.

Hawks: Good, then how abou tell me more about you situation?

Me: What is there to say?

Hawks: Explain to me how this happened?

Me: Well I am offically quirkless and the teacher as well as the principal here hate me. Does this explain everything.

Hawks: Not really.... 

I decided to tell him about the situaiton since he asked and who would have thought that the time would fly by just like that. It didn't take long for him to get to the floor and find the room. Only when he saw me, did he put the phone away. I could tell that I wasn't looking quite good but I was fine. Still this man was definitely buffed up, huge and firey. If I would guess, I would have said he was a villain and not a hero. He was just so intimidating.

Endeavor: Oh dear....

Me: Yeah....

Endeavor: Do you know where the chicken is?

Me: Nope.

Endeavor: Alright, let me get you out of there.

Me: Appreciate it.

Endeavor: You are a bit to calm for this.

Me: Hm, why?

Endeavor: Your hand is broken and bruised from what I can see and you are bleeding.

Me: It;s fine. 

Endeavor: No it's not.

Me: Yes it is.

Endeavor: KID!

Me: What? It's gonna heal itself in a minute anyways.

Endeavor: ......

He was looking at me quite suspicious and I could tell that he wasn't believing me one bit but I didn't care at all. This man didn't had to believe me but free me anyways. Besides that, it was still better than this man thinking I am suicidal. I could cry because of that. I mean, I was just happy someone wouldn't judge me that quickly.

Endeavor: What's your name kid?

Me: Izuku.

Endeavor: I would like you to come with me to my agency or at least the next hospital.

Me: No thanks. I am fine.

Endeavor: You have a hero in front of you. 

Me: And?

Endeavor: I can just simply take you with me.

Me: That would be against my will and I could sue you.

Endeavor: Not if that individual does need the help.

Me: And what if that individual had a self healing quirk?

Endeavor: You said you were quirkless.

Me: I said, I was offically quirkless never that I really was quirkless.

Endeavor looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I could tell that he didn't really believe me but that wasn't the issue at all. Now that I was finally freed from everything, I bowed in front of the hero and I could also feel my quirk already acting up since my hand wasn't as bruised and it was pretty much perfect now. The hero saw this too since I offered him my hand for a handshake and he inspected it. Guess what? This quirk was definitely handy.

Endeavor: Unusal.... but, I will insist that you come with me.

Me: Why?

Endeavor: Healing quirks usually make their user quite tired and I do not want something happening to a child like you.

Me: And I don't want to go to a hero agency nor a hospital.

Endeavor: Then how about coming with me home.

This hero was trying his best to come up with a solution. He could have said a cafe too but guess he wasn't really a coffee man or sweet guy. If anything, I would say he enjoys cold food or spicy.

Endeavor: If you are worried about your parents, I can give them a call.

Me: ......