All Might?! WHAT?! WHO?!

What should I do?

Should I trust this man?

Can I trust him? 

He does treat my mother nicely... but would he accept me?

He didn't tell her about that night... so probably...

Me: *sigh* fine.

With that I decided to actually walk over to the couch where he patted the place right next to him but I was certainly not about to sit this close to the man. I was still cautious and if worse came to worse, I would certailny start fighting this man. No matter what, I would make sure that my mom would be safe. Besides with my healing quirk, I wasn't afraid of any injruies nor pain. He would even do me a favor and test out the limits of the quirk. 

Me: Talk.

After sitting right oposit to him, I was watching him very closely. He knew, there was no way he couldn't tell how on edge I was.

Yagi: I am a pro-hero.

Me: Aha..and I am the prince of Askaba.

Yagi: I know it is hard to believe so let me show you.

Now here was the thing. I knew a bit about heroes but thanks to the job I did instead of my mother, I just knew a bit and I was not a person who could actually recognise faces as well. This was as close to pointless as it could be for me. So when Yagi stood up, he buffed up and my eyes went wide.

FUCK!

And I need to fight that, if I want to escape?

Well shit... I am fucked.

I sure hope he is telling me the truth now...

If not... I will be soo close on dying for sure.

Yagi: ... you have no clue who I am, do you?

Me: Nope.

Yagi: Ever heard about the pro-hero All Might?

Me: Yeah.... 

Of course....

I didn't even know who RG is!

How am I even supposed to know who you are!

I don't even know the names of my coworkers yet!

Jesus Christ! 

LIFE give me a break here.

Yagi: I got injured a couple of years ago and the wound was not healed completly. It affects my work as a pro hero. In my darkest time, I meet your mother. She was the sweetest person and the only person at my side when I started to recover. It is only thanks to her that I can still continue doing my job for a couple of hours a day. You see...

The moment he started to talk, he also started to spew out some blood and smoke was coming off his body. No matte how I looked at the man, there was no way I could fight him at all. Not because I doubted that I couldn't overpower him seeing that he couldn't stay long in that buffed form but because he looked soo weak and breakable... I mean... he was coughing up blood.

It was all I needed to see to run to his side, jumping up from my place and immediately was at his side.

Me: Are you okay?

Yagi: Yeah. Don't worry about me.

Me: But you literally just threw up who knows how many bags of blood.... should I actually call an ambulance?

Yagi: No, it's fine.

Me: Are you sure? What about your friend, Recovery Girl?

Yagi: She can't do anything about this. She already did the best she could do.

Me: ... then this is normal?

Yagi: Yes.

Me: Does my mom know?

Yagi: No, she doesn't know that I am All Might. I would like it to stay that way. 

Me: And how should I explain all this? You are basically ritch?!!!!

Yagi: Tell her that I am an UA teacher. I told her that as well.

Me: .... well fuck.....this is insane.

Once he said everything and seemed to calm down from coughing up blood, I dropped to the couch and couldn't believe what I heard. There was just one problem that popped up in my mind.

I am done for!

I am not even a vigilante and I have a hero at my tail....

I need to think this over again....

Maybe he can help... NO I can't get mom or him in danger.

Being a viglante is my decision, mine alone!

Me: And now.....

Yagi: Nothing. What did you expect?

Me: I don't know! This is just too much.

Yagi: There is a guest room, second door this hallway down, left.

Me: Thanks.

Yagi: You're welcome. We can talk about this another day.

Me: Kay.....

I really couldn't stand being here anymore. It was all too much for me. A hero who is my stepdad? My mom who is dating a hero and doesn't know... Hitoshi who is planning something and me who just wants to get out on the street starting to be a vigilante to gather information while fighting just because I think it would feel amazing. Besides the informations could be sold for a good price and then I could support my mother. It was a great plan. It really was such a good plan but now I had such a huge problem at hand. A hero living in the same household.... well perhaps I was screwed.