Politeness?! What's that?

The teacher looked more than angry but I didn't really pay enough attention to this one. They wanted my phone, they could come and get it. When I say they, I really mean it. This person was a woman who looked more masculine then the most common men out there. I knew this was just a quirk related issue but still... imagine someone who is actually walking in a dress and buffed up from head to toe and has some red lip stick on and shit. It looks horrible. 

I wasn't sure if I should judge it tho. 

Honestly they looked like a drag queen and even then they would fail at it.

To be quite fair... I was sure to tell them my thoughts on them if they started to judge me for being quirkless which was not true by now.

Teacher: Hah, is this all you have to say?!

Me: Yes, now want me tell something new? I already will get detention so what's worse?! Expulsion? Fine with me.

Teacher: You really aren't scared huh.

Me: Why should I?

Teacher: To the princials office NOW!

Me: Make me.

Teacher: I will.

This teacher indeed came over to me and pulled my seat away from my desk before pulling my chair behind them. Did they really think that is the only thing it took for me to go to the damn principals office? What about standing up from the seat? Did they think about that? Probably not because when I stood up and walked back to my seat, I decided to sit on the ground. Oh boy was the teacher fuming by now. I could see some smoke coming out of their ears for sure... might just be my damn fantasy running wild too.

Teacher: You got to be kidding me...

Me: Did you really think, I will let you drag me out of the room? I am here to learn and you have no right to take my phone away from me. It is my belonging and I do know about the policy but there is no written rule about phones not allowed in class. Of course the usage wouldn't be allowed but did you see me use it? I just dropped it.

Teacher: Oh and why would you drop it?

Me: Maybe I just wanted to put it from one place to another. Do you have any proof of me using it? Did you see me use it?

Teacher: You wanna play smart?

Me: At least I am not dumb and going against a persons rights here.

That must have given the teacher their last straw because they basically threw the chair against the window smashing it before marching over to where I was and grab my collar dragging me out. I still decided not to move a single muscle and leave it as it is. I knew where this is gonna go but at the same time, I had a feeling this might turn out to be in my favor. Who knows... I might call the authority on this shit.

Besides if they would lock me up in a room, that would make it all the better.

This teacher dragged me across the hallway over to the principals office and then just dropped me there. I literally mean drop since they just let me go. Since I didn't really move and was dragged across the floor, my head hit the ground hard and I was making up with it a bit.

Me: Can't you just let go nicely?

Teacher: Can you shut up?

The principal was sitting there looking at us. I could tell this was gonna be the start of either some drama or this was about to get more than just a bit out of hand. Maybe both and a bloody nose or something thrown out of the window.

Me: Look Gorilla, you don't have to show off with your quirk. There is a clause saying that using your quirk in public is prohibited. Another one says harming any other idividuals may be taken up as an assult and I might charge you for that. Might as well go against the whole school for publical quirk discrimination. Now can I get back to class or not?

They both looked baffled at me. I guess, I might have overdone it but this were my right we were talking about. Of course I would do everything in my power to show them that I am not that powerless. Not to mention that I was about to sue them all if I get the chance to do it. 

Oh.... I might want to see what Hitoshi would do.

That is kinda interesteding. 

But bullying.... I had enough.