Done for!

Yagi: IZUKU!!!!!

This couldn't be any other better moment at all. I mean I immediately looked to the side and started to pale up. Yeah... imagine this. I was on a goddamn rooftop.... I was with a hero and then there was another one calling my name. Forget about the whole vigilante thing. I was screwed right now and right here. No, scratch that, I was not just screwed. I was royaly screwed!

Chicken Man: I assume that is you?

Me: No.....?

Chicken Man: Aha....

Me: ......

Chikcen Man: GOT HIM RIGHT HERE!

Me: Awww... man.... how in the fucking world should I explain this shit now?

Chicken Man: How about with the truth?

Me: You mean that I just threw a shoe at you earlier?

Chicken Man: That is a start.

He smirked at me as he picked me up and then flew to the window where Yagi was looking at us. Shock and Anxiety was the firt thing I would say this man felt when he saw me in the hands of this hero.

Me: Ahm.... hi?

Chicken Man: Found him on the rooftop.

Me: Where I was just hanging out! Nothing more!

Chicken Man: ......

Yagi: *sigh* come in Keigo.

Keigo: Thanks.

It took a bit for him to let me on this rusty death trap of a fire escape. This thing was really about to collapse but it was enough for me to walk over to the window and get in and the hero to follow. Soon we were all in this guest room looking at each other and I could tell that Yagi was just done with the day. This was the second time he had misunderstood me. I was not suicidal at all! I swear but how could I tell them that?

Yagi: *sigh* I can't hold this back from your mother.

Me: But I am NOT suicidal!

Yagi: Then explain this so we can understand you.

Me: Well this is a guest room, I just found a staircase attached to the window... I was just being curious and went up.

Yagi: And then?

Me: Do you fucking know how hard it is to get up these stairs? I was out of breath and was laying on the ground when this chicken-

Keigo: Hawks. I am Hawks.

Me: Well where Hawks here found me and I chucked a shoe at him.

Yagi looked at me as if I was insane and then at Hawks who just nodded. Next thing that could be heard was Keigo's laughter and Yagi joining him before spweing up some blood on the ground and I was just left there thinking this was all to normal for them. Thankfully they didn't actually say nor ask me anything more than this. It almost seemed as if they were communication with each other over their eyes. Was this some hero shit? Probably. A civilian like me didn't know about this at all so I decided to stay out of it and just watch and wait.

Yagi: Do you know who he is?

Me: No, should I?

Yagi: It doesn't surprise me since you didn't know my name as well.

Me: Well sorry that I don't care as much about heroes then I should....

More like being shit at remembering peoples faces and names...

AND! 

My past is not MY Past.... what can I do about this?

Yagi: This is a working college of mine. I did tell you how I am the number 1 hero.

Me: Yes and? It's not like he is the number 2 here, right?

Oh boy.....

Why did I had to say that.

The chicken man had this huge grin on his face. You know this cheshire smile that is telling you how right you are when you wished you are wrong and they are enjoying this? Yeah... .that kind of smile. 

Me: No, please no.... Please tell I am wrong! PLEASE!

Hawks: Nope, you are totally right. Let me introduce myself to you since you seem to be his son now. I am Takami Keigo, also known as the number 2 pro hero Hawks.

Me: ..... well fuck..... I threw a shoe at you..... I.... am I in trouble?

Hawks: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no, if anything I should say thank you for the laugh.

Yagi: You still shouldn't have gone up.

Me: I was curious!

Yagi: Curosity will kill the cat.

Me: Well good that I am not a cat.

Hawks: Kid, that place is dangerous... I am sure you also noticed that.

Me: I did.... but I still wanted to get up. I mean, I started walking up, why should I turn back? Doesn't make much sense.

Hawks: Whatever you say. He is under your control now, Toshinori. I need to get back patrolling.

Yagi: Thank you.

Hawks: No problems here. Nothing happened at all and he is right, I found him nearly passed out of exhaustion.

That was all he said before bowing and dramatically leaving the room out of the window. I wish I had some way to describe what happened but there was none. There was just one thing I wanted to do right now and that was to actually dig a whole for myself because I felt like a huge dumbass idiot.

Yagi: Go sleep, you must be tired. 

Me: Mh....

Yagi: We will talk about this whenever you are ready for it.

Me: I AM NOT SUICIDAL!

Yagi: Yes... yes.... I understand.

Me: I SWEAR!

With that he went to the window to close it before leaving the room. I think he might have some kind of lock there because I heard a clicking sound before he turned and left the room. Whelp, I am done for with this life.