My boy! I am proud!

After that morning news, I thought nothing could really get worse. Well... speaking of the devil and you will summon it apparently. Not as if there was a chance that this wasn't about to happen. I already thought that this might happen after all moms and mine reputation was THE worse. I really hoped that it was not like this but in the end it just happened.

Me: Mom, it's better to go to that restaurant and quit your job.

My mom was really the best. She saw that the things I was wearing was irritating my skin and even bought me new shirt. I really hated seeing it but I couldn't tell her that I didn't needed it. I couldn't simply refuse her because she had this huge smile on her face basically telling me that she chose it for me and that she was proud and would love me to wear it. Now someone tell me how to refuse it after seeing her soo happy? I can't! I simply can't!

It was in the afternoon that she came home giving me these. Who knew that she worked at soo many places and none of them treated her right.

Mom: ...Ah okay... actually, I'm really okay!

Me: Mom, you promised it in the morning! You need the rest!

Mom: I can't let my delicate son be sad! I'll listen to what you say!

Me: Good!

We both decided to go there because honestly, I knew my mom by now and she would give up her own life for me. I couldn't let that happen and this woman was about to work herself to her bones and then who knows what would come next. So I had to step in and walking to the place to actually start to quit would be the best thing I could say and do. I mean I was there for her if she ever needed anything.

"Ah Inko's biological son is really beautiful, he just looks like her!"

"It's a pity that he is an illegitimate son that no one wants. I mean he is quirkless as well."

"Why did Inko had to be someone's mistress?"

"Right! She is a beautiful woman and then this! Tsk! Can't even trust the nices of them anymore!"

I could hear everything and I really hated it. If I could I would explode and start spewing fire like a dragon and burn them all down. After all they do deserve to rot in hell. None of them was better. What was worse is that it was just a rumor and a lie and nothing about this was true!

Me: Don't mind them. We don't need to explaon ourselves to others.

Mom: Ummm....

I took my moms hand continued to walk to the manager of that restaurant. It seems that all the people working in there didn't regarded my mother well. So why should she stay here any longer? They had big mouths to talk, let's see if they can also fill in her place as well if they didn't had enough to do to be that bored and talk soo much after all. 

Anyways before we knew it, we ended up at the my mothers boss's office.

Boss: Resign?

Me: Yes.

Boss: We're going through a busy phase now, yet you suddenly wan to resign from your job. How are we going to hire a replacement in such a rush?

Me: Then how about this? I will work on behalf of my mother for a month.

Mom: Izuku!

Me: It's fine. If we do this, you have time to hire a new staff right? Do you think this is alright then? I mean I am young and I am fast with things I do.

Boss: A beauty like yourself?! Of course! I've got a uniform, try it on, now.

I couldn't believe what happened next because before I knew it this woman had put me in an old european butler costume which remind me of that one guy from black butler. It looked good one me, no doubt there but this was a bit too much for a traditional place. Still if this would help my mother than why not and this was how I made my mom rest together with her boss in the ofice while I would take up my mothers job and started serving people. This really was one busy place. Never did I ever expect it to be this crowdy. There were people in front of the shop waiting to come inside and all of them were qute the young ladies and peers my age. 

Once I was done with everything, I changed back to my normal attire and the boss came to escord us to the front. She was a very nice old lady. A bit too enthusiastically about their uniforms but oh well, it was this ladies joy and who was I to break that joy?

Boss: It went well! Little bean don't forget to come tomorrow again!

Me: Certainly. I don't go back on my words. We'll be on your way then.

Just like that we started to walk come. Thought I had to say my mother was a bit more than quite on our way back so I stopped for a bit and looked at her to find her crying.

Me: What's wrong?

Mom: I am just soo proud of you!