What did I expect?!

Hah....*sigh*

Things definitely didn't turn out as I wanted it because this prinicpal did throw something at me the moment he gained composure and what bothered me most was the way he was speaking to me. You know what I want to say here... I didn't catch a single thing he said... one ear in and the other one out. I twas soo much bullshit. 

Principal: ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!

Me: No.

Principal: What in the-

Me: Honestly you want to throw me out, then do it.

Principal: I would if I could.

Me: Huh....

Oh oh.... is this about Yagi... about All Might?!

Did that Geezer do something so they wouldn't be able to do anything.... no wonder they actually picked a quirkless person up.

This is insane... then I need to at least stay low.... guess that is something I won't be able to do...

Then how about a bet?

Or maybe a deal?

I could try a deal.

Principal: If you don't like it then get out of here.

Me: I can't. You think a kid can just go and get inscribed in a new school when the new year is gonna come around?! Besides this is my last year.

Principal: Then shut up and behave.

Me: How about a deal?

Principal: Do you think you are in any position to make a deal?

Me: No but I think you are not in one too.

I might have said that but the principal took his mug and threw it at me. Of course I decided not to move away and it hit me. Shattered after hitting my head and I did stumble backwards and even feell down. Now the only thing I could see was red after the blood was now running down my face above my eyebrow and just dripping a bit. It wasn't much but it did hurt like a bitch. 

Principal: GET OUT OF HERE!

Me: *sigh* Make me.

The teacher was still in there and I believe this one bitch would come to grab me. Once again, I didn't do anything against it. This was how I was dragged out of the room into another one where she just threw me against some chairs and table... for me it seemed as if this was an empty classroom or a storage room. Anyways, it was enough for me to hit something and knock some stuff over.

Teacher: Detetention and don't even think about leaving this room.

Yeah, yeah... what else? It was no doubt them enjoying this shit and besides I could hear the door lock in place.

Me: Hah.... did they really think I would leave it at that?

One thing they didn't know was that I had a spare phone with me. The spare was just a prepaid one, minimalistic and old as fuck. Still it was enough to just call someone for help. Now here is the thing... who do I call?

I had the phone number from my mom..... yeah a no to this.

Yagi was not an option either.

Next I had Eraserhead which was the least person I wanted to call.

And I got Hawks number in it as well.

I could call 911 or the police..... that would be an option but they don't know me and who would believe me if I said they just threw a person into a classroom.... and locked them up... yeah, they would think I have an exam and am trying to sabotage the school.

Me: Hawks it is.....

Without thinking twice I gave Hawks a call. I was in a sitation where I couldn't move at the moment at all. These damn desks and the chair which collapsed on me was too damn heavy.

Hawks: Hawks on the phone, how can I help?

Me: Remember that one guy who threw a shoe at you?

Hawks: The suicidal kid on a rooftop?

Me: ...... Yes and I am still not suicidal.

Hawks: HAHAHAHAHAHA I believe that the moment pigs can fly.

Me: Aren't you one? I mean you are stuffing yourself with chicken all day long.

Hawks: ...... watch it kiddo.

Me: Fine, fine.... Canibalist.

Hawks: I AM NOT!

Me: Whatever you say.

Hawks: Why did you even call? Shouldn't you be in school?

Me: I am in school and I called you cause I am stuck here.

Hawks: Can't help you.

Me: I mean, I am literally stuck under some chairs and desk in a locked classroom. 

Hawks: What?

Me: Look, they hate quirkless kids and -

I could just hear some beeping sound on the other end before looking and staring at my phone.

Me: Did he just hung up on me.......?

There was no doubt that our call ended but this was just insane.

Me: HE HUNG UP?! 

I was still staring at my phone in my hand.

Me: THAT BITCH!!!!