Not with me!

Me: Here is your food!

It took a bit but soon me and my coworker started serving this table and put everything out. Not gonna lie, it looked delicious! Even if I wasn't hungry, I definitely could just snack on at least some of these things about now. It just looked too good not to grab a bite. 

Jack: Wait! We didn't order these disches, did you bring them by mistake?

Why did I knew that this would happen... it was definitely obvious...

Alesandro:  We only have 3 people! How can we eat this much. 

No wonder Hitoshi called them idiots or stupid... I would have gone for imbecile.

Jack: That's right! It must have been because that waiter was soo careless that he wronte down the wrong order!!!

Now they were even raising their voiced. Did it really make sense for me to have done this mistake? Yes, this was about only the 3rd day I was here but up until now, I never made any mistake at all. It was an easy job too. So why should I make a mistake while doing it. Besides I did ask if they were sure about this since it was a lot. Well this is not soo bad as well since it seems as if I could have some of the food to bring them home. Even if this was leftover food, it was still good and I was sure that mom would like this as well.

Alesandro: TRUE ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL US! THIS IS A PLACE IS ROBBING THEIR COSTUMERS!

This discussion was getting way too loud. At this point it was disturbing the others.

Hitoshi: Jack, Alesandro... Izuku for sure didn't do this on purpose!

BITCH WHAT?!

You all ordered this and even heard me ask if this was not too much for you!

Hitoshi: Since he was raised bu the Midoriyas for so many year, it's normal for him not to know about these things. The reason why he survived is not because of his efforts but the families support. Don't make a fuss about this matter.

Oh look who is talking.

Who demanded a phone and let mother get sick in the first place?

You think you are soo much better?

"This boy is soo nice."

"He must be from a good and wealthy family."

Oh all of you shut up!

He is just fooling around.

 Jack: Alright, then let's forget about this IF you kneel down and beg for forgivness.

WHAT NOW?

Did I mishear him?

My corworker seemed shocked as she knew the full story. She was there while I served them and she was now here as we delivered the food. 

Corworker: They are literally trying to pick a quarrel!

Her voice was quivering but she was quite quiet as well. I think she didn't wanted to make a big deal out of this but it was surely too late to get out of this situation this easily.

Coworker: Dear custimer, he is quite new here. If he did any mistake, then let us compen-

No... this won't be as easy....

I doubt they will let me go with this...

They want to humiliate me here in public....

What snakes they all are!

Jack: Oh we are just teaching him a lesson about his nasty attitude. All he has to do is beg and we will forgive.

Alesandro: It's not as if we are asking too much. If you are not willing to do it here, then let's get out and do it on the street.

Coworker: IT ISN'T OUR FAULT PL-

Me: Ma'am, you don't have to go this far. Let's listen to this first.

Did you really think I didn't come prepared?!

The moment I saw Hitoshi coming in, I decided to have my phone record the whole talk. It would be an evidence and a hard one to fool or ignore. I wasn't dumb and I knew a dangerous situation when I see one. From what I could tell, Hitoshi was not the best person and from what I heard, he would do everything to get to his goal. I saw him smile while faking a smile not soo long ago. So why should I trust him to behave normally in such a place? Better careful then regretting it later on, right?

When I took out my phone, I stopped the recoding and started it from the beginning. Everyone could hear what I had said and what had happened earlier.

Me: I think we are the ones who got scammed. You guys have a high and wealthy background but you don't have an ounce of dignity or any backbones! You ordered this much food and won't admit it. Ma'am please call the police. 

Jack: DON'T CALL THE POLICE!

Alesandro: Who said, we won't pay! That's a fucking joke!

Me: So you all will pay for this and admit you ordered everything?

I was smiling and being polite the whole time and when it came to this, I even clapped my hand to sign them that there was no getting out of this situation now.

Me: Please enjoy your meal.

With a final bow, I was ready to leave but didn't expected Hitoshi to jump up and knock over some drink.

Hitoshi: We don't feel like eating here anymore. Let's get out of here.

Me: WAIT! You can't leave without paying the bill first. The total is around 500 $. Now how would you like to pay, cash or card?

Hitoshi: Ca...card!

I could tell how much he was fuming but I didn't care. It was his fault to get into all of this.

Coworker: Ohh wow, this income is higher than last week... Izu, you earned this weeks tips for yourself. We all will agree on this.

Me: Thank you for visitin us. Please come again next time.

Even after all this, I was still as polite to get to the door and open it for them and show them out like a nice gentleman.