Dream or not?!

I think I heard a chuckle coming from this big bad guy but that might be just me. Well anyways he did look at me from top to bottom and next thing I know he snapped his finger and everything went black. Honestky... this was the weirdest encounter I had and the best part was that I woke up right in my bed as if this was just some kind of fucked up dream. To be honest... I wasn't even so sure if it was reality now. The window was closed, I was in my PJ, had my hands around my pillow and tossed the blanket on the floor. Yep typically chaotic sleeping posture of a child. 

Me: Weird...... was it just a dream?

Wow....

How tired and out of my mind do I have to be to dream something like that?

Wasn't I chased by Bakugo yesterday... and how did I get home?!

When I got out of the bed and went to the kitchen, I found my mom already doing breakfast and Yagi sitting at the dinning table with a news paper and his phone. I think out of these two, I would definitely get some answers from Yagi.

Me(whispering): Hey...

Yagi: Hm?

Me (whsipering): What happened yesterday?

Yagi: Do you not remember?

Me: Ahhhh... no.

Yagi: After school you came home pretty late without saying a word and flopped on your bed... within seconds you were asleep. 

Me: Whaaaaa.....seriously?

Yagi: Yes. First day must have been hard on you.

Me: Aha.... yeah....

Yagi: Are you okay?

Me: Yeah, I am totally fine, why?

Yagi: You seemed quite out of it yesterday.

Me: Nah, I am totally fine.

Did I dream all of that yesterday?

Damn....

How much do I hate that Dandelion to dream something that wild?

Didn't really take long for my mother to come over with the food. Of course I helped her decking the table and then hugged her while giving her a kiss. She seemed worried about me as well but only told me to take it easy. I think they both thought that I overworked myself. I don't know about that but it was really weird. That dream felt too real to actually be a dream.

Before I knew it, I was already on my way to school and sitting at my desk. Gosh... I really hated being here. This time Shinso and Bakugo were just screaming, mocking but leaving me alone. Hey, they either learned some common sense.... or there would be something coming up that I had no idea about. 

In the middle of class, my phone buzzed and I looked at it. There was a note from that terrorist.

"Meet me at the fucking rooftop after school Deku."~ Bakugo

Sure.... as if I was such a lunatic.

Do you really think I would go there?

I looked at him and he just motioned with his hands that he would have me in his vision. As if that was something new. The moment I looked back at our chat, I found his note from yesterday and dropped my phone to the desk. As anyone could imagine it made quite the sound and the teacher noted me.

Me: I am sorry.

Teacher: You know our phone policy.

Me: I am really sorry.

Teacher: Come and get it after school at the principals office.

Me: But he started it.

Teacher: I don't need an excuse. You got caught with your phone and that is the end. Now bring it over here.

Alright, alright, school sucked cause the teacher some chalk in his hands and threw it at me before storming over to take it away from me. I think he thought I would actually stand up and bring it over. Well guess what?! I didn't care about that chalk piece that got thrown and just leaned back with my arms crossed.

Me: Am I your butler to bring it over. You want to take it then come over here and get it yourself, Sensei.

I think I was still polite enough saying that or was I not?

Ah who cares.

That weirdo hated me anyways.

Besides if he wanted to beat me up, go ahead do it.

I just needed to tolerate everything and then get to a police station with evidence....OH wait! My damn quirk would have eliminated all of them by then. Still I could take some pain, better than to submit to something this stupid. It wasn't even my fault that I got caught! I was just shocked to see that note from Bakugo... yesterday was not a dream at all!!!! How was I not supposed to react shocked?!

Besides.... still didn't make much sense about how I got home. 

Maybe some things are better left alone.