Not quirkless!

Ever since my mom mentioned something about becoming a hero, I started to think about it. In my memories I do remember that I announced that I wanted to become a hero and that nothing would stop me... but I also remember getting beaten to the ground because of that as well. No matter how many times I apprently received some good beating and some smacks and harsh words, the words seemed to always come out of my mouth in the past. 

A hero....

Somehow it leaves a bitter taste whenever I think about it...

Was I really that obsessed to become a hero? 

Quirkless as I am....

No, I highly doubt that I am quirkless right now.

How can I explain the healed wounds?

The scarless body?

No, this child had a quirk for sure!

I have a quirk!

Things didn't added up in my mind. No matter how I looked at myself in a mirror, I didn't had any deep scar. There were some fresh wounds but even they didn't seem that bad. To be honest, I had memories of nearly dying and I died for sure before I woke up. So what could I say about being quirkless now? If I didn't had luck to survive all that, then it had to be a quirk. To top if off, it was quite suspicious as well. I mean, what child is that lucky to survive about 16 years of torture, abuse as well as self harm and then recover from death. Yeah, no way in hell was this not a sign for a quirk. No one should misunderstand me here. I didn't mean that I was born qith a quirk but what I was more thinking about is simply that over time, this child had just started to develope a quirk on his own due to the stress or his environment.

Oh well, nothing changes when I start dwelling over the past. In fact, I needed to start thinking about what to do from now on. I was after all not the same person than back then.

Ahhh....

Seems like today won't be a night with sleep.

Well if it's gonna be that, might as well check something.

There was one thing I was scared about to actually do. However I knew that what I was about to next shouldn't be seen by anyone. In fact, I was even scared to do it since that meant that I would actully hurt myself but I just couldn't shake off the feeling that the quirk I might have would be a healing type of quirk. Everything else didn't make sense at all. 

So while I was thinking about heroes and the past memories in my mind, I came to the conclusion that I must have a quirk and as much as I really would like to just say... yeah, no that is not possible, I also was way to curious. Let's be honest here! One day my curiosity will definitely kill me.

I am crazy!

I am definitely crazy!

Yeah I lost it....

How in the world can I just think about self harming myself?

That's ridiculous!

But.... what if I am right?

That would actually open up a whole new world for me... no?

While I was already on my way to get out of the bed and to the kitchen, I started to think about the consequences. What if I was really right? What would I do next? Would it be really over with just knowing about my abilities or would I actually start to do something with it? I mean being a hero would get me a lot of money but I was also not prepared for getting back in a school. Somewhat, the idea alone made me shiver. Besides, the most important thing right now was to earn some money! The quickest way would be the black market or the underground. Illegal but it would help out a lot.

Would anyone question me?

Probably but no one would suspect a child to do that much anyways.

Besides on paper I was quirkless!

Who will think that the mastermind behind everything was a quirkless kid.

No one!

So in short, I was quite safe.

Once I got to the kitchen, I looked around to see if I would find a sharp knife. Since I didn't really know where it was, I started looking for quite a bit. Thankfully, I did find a knife. It was small and not that sharp but would do the trick. I could have been actually really smart to just prick my finger instead of actually grabbing it and slice my hand open.... a deep cut without any regret or any thinking. I mean now that I actually did that, I was looking at my wound and wondered about the pain which didn't really come. Blood was the only thing I could see and I freaked out since I would do a mess.

How do I clean up?!

Where are the paper towels....anything?

A sponge?

Fuck!

I should have thought about this earlier!

As quickly as I could, I went to the sink and let cold water run over my wound which by now has closed itself... just imagine how shocked I was when I saw that the blood was now gone and there was no wound. I did expect this wound to heal itself! I mean, I kinda suspected it.. but still, this was soo shocking that I stumbled backwards and then managed to slip on the tiles thanks to my clumsy self in disbelieve. Well fuck.. if I wasn't sneaky until now, then I was certainly a loud ass elephants in a porcelain shop. Nothing about what I did was sneaky, nor silent nor anything... if I would wake people up, then I would be screwed. At least there is no blood- ....no never mind. There are esome on the ground...

I am screwed.