A busy day!

Yesterday I went to bed early just so I could actually wake up a lot earlier than my mother and prepare something. It would be the first time I would be cooking but it couldn't be that hard. There were soo many cooking books laying around that I was confident, I could actually do a couple of things. The instructions seemed easy enough and this was how I started to prepare the dished that had a mark on them. I didn't know if my mother would like them but they were marked for a reason for sure.

Mom: You can cook?

OH MY JESUS CHRIST!

You scared me!

While I was in the kitchen, my mom came in surprising me. I was a bit too much focused on preparing the food to have heard her come in. So I jumped when she came. Tho nothing I couldn't laugh off.

Me: I learned some cooking skills at the house, I think it's quite decent.

Well it's my first time sooo.... Wouldn't be a lie to say learned it at the house... I mean this house and I mean a couple of minutes ago.

Yeah, this should be fair enough.

Can't tell her that I won't her to rest.

She would for sure tell me to get out of the kitchen.

She is the woman of the house and I can tell that Yagi is a good boyfriend... he listens to her wishes and everything.

Mom: Then let me wash some vegetables for you. 

Yagi: Uhh it smells quite goof from afar honey! What are you doing?

The voice came outside from the kitchen and it didn't take long for Yagi to actually walk into the kitchen and look surprised.

Mom: It's not my doing. Izuku here made this. Want to try?

Yagi: Of course.

My mom took a plate to put some soup into it and gave it to my father while she herself took some tender meat from the meat plate. They both seemed to enjoy it just based on the sound they were making.

After we all started digging in, we all kinda got prepraed for the day and I left Yagi with my mother since she needed some rest and he did promise me he would take her out. I really trusted him with her. He does seem to care a lot and it honestly wouldn't surprise me if he would actually propose to her. 

I got to my mothers workplace since I was now working there for a month instead of her and could only just think about everything. It as definitely a bit quieter since it was the morning but it was enough quietness to start thinking about a name I could use for my vigilante person. After all I didn't wanted to just jump into it and then regrett it. A man should be well prepared for his future carrier and I had a feeling that this was not just a hobby I would build up. I wanted to treat it seriously as well.

Coworker: Customers will come all the time once the store properly opens. Izu, your job is relatively complicated. If you don't understand something just ask me.

Me: Alright.

Tho I think I did well yesterday.... or did I actually mess up something so they are telling me this?

At around 12 pm people started flocking into the restaurant and I started guiding them to a table and serving them. More and more people started coming and I found myself propperly working busy all the time. The only bad thing was that I was starting to get a bit exhausted and my mom would work till late at night. So when it was around 9 pm, I finally got called by a coworker to make a small break. I haven't even really realized how time was passing. This was insane. However it was also fun working and interacting with a lot of different people.

Coworker: Izuku, you've been so busy. Drink some water and take a break.

Me: Thank you!

Coworker: You've worked hard today. Why not stop here. I'll take rest over. 

Me: Thanks!

My mother would normally work an hour more but I could walk home early which I would gladly take. I took the glass water from my coworker and went to change before leaving the restaurant. It was fun and the next was the same exept that around noon, an elderly lady came walking inside. The moment she came in, every single one of us looked at her. 

Old Woman: Everyone, please..... please... does anyone have a bit of food to spare. I don't need much.

"She looks pitiful..."

"Don't be fooled, there are so many scammers nowadays!"

I couldn't stand them saying this. Yes there were scammers but this old lady seemed to really be in a predicament and who cares if we gave her a bit from the leftovers that are still good. So without thinking twice, I went to the lady. 

Me: Old lady, you can sit over here.... what would you like to eat? My treat!

AH who cares!

I don't have a lot of money but I have enough to treat this woman.

I can even offer her the meal I should get here.

YES!

That's right! 

Let's give her my share!

I won't starve if I don't eat till the evening. 

Old Woman: Really?