Lucky....this time

Ahhhhh.....

Me: fuck.....

I was on the ground and while I was a bit panicking, I felt no pain at all, I was still looking at the door where my mother would sleep. No one opened it yet. This was a good sign but only because I said yet, didn't mean that the door wouldn't be opened any time soon. Well as long as it remained shut, I still had a small chance of getting away. Oh who am I kidding, there was no fucking way I would get away with this. 

So while I carefully stood up and closed the tab and next took the knife in my hand, I heard the door opening. Now imagine this. You are in the kitchen trying to be sneaky... of course you are the polar opposite of that and then hear the fucking foor open. What do you do? If you thought turning around slowly with the knife in my hand like a goddamn serial killer, then you were right.

Yagi: My boy, what are you doing?

Me: A late night snack?

Yagi: A snack?

Me: Yeah. I got hungry and thirsty... but I slipped.

Yagi: Did you hurt youself?

Me: No.....

Luckily it was the guy and not my mother who came out of the room. Still this situation was definitely not to my advantage at all. I even tried to hide the blood drops on the floor with my foot. Well if that would work, then I deserve an oscar.

It took just one second for the guy to look at me, then the knife and count one and one together before walking towards me and then... well seeing the blood on the counter. Yeah, I was definitively not sneaky at all.

Yagi: What in the- are you alright?

Me: Yes.

Yagi: Are you sure?

Me: Yes. 

He basically run over to take the knife from my hands and then turn the light on to see if I was hurt. I seriously hoped he wouldn't do that but he did. To top it off, there was a bit of blood on the counter and just a bit drops on the floor but there was also blood around my sleeves and the shirt I was wearing. Everyone could see and tell that I was hurt. BUT there was no injury. So while he saw the blood he immediately started looking for an injurey just to look at me after not finding a single one.

Yagi: What did you do?

Me: Nothing.

Yagi: Do not lie to me, my boy. I will wake up your mother if I have too.

Me: I... I really didn't do anything. You saw that I didn't get hurt.

Yagi: And the blood?

Me: Nose bleeding. I washed it off. This was why I woke up.

Yagi: And you go to the kitchen with a nosebleed?

Me: Well it was closer than the bathroom.

Oh please just let this work!

I don't know what else to say!

Like I can't tell him I hurt myself to see if I actually got a quirk....

yeah he would think I am a lunatic....

No doubt about this!

He sighed when I said that and I think he believed me for now cause he didn't start questioning me more but instead grabbed an apple, cleaned it, cut it and gave me a plate with it. 

Yagi: I know you have a hard time but remember that hurting yourself is not a solution.

Me: I wasn't doing that! I don't have a single wound as you know. I got hungry! I cleaned up the kni-

Oh shit... I didn't clean up the knife....

He looked at me and then nodded. Yeah he knew. This man definitely knew what I just did. Tho not having a wound was more suspicious, wasn't it? 

Yagi: You don't have to talk to me if you don't trust me or like me. However I do not want to make your mother cry. So this is gonna stay between us but if I find you doing something like this again, then I'll have to tell her.

Me: Alright. 

Yagi: Good. Now eat up and go sleep a bit more.

Me: Thanks.

He waited for me to go back to my room before I could see him turn the light off and then heard him go back to his room too. I kinda had to say.... I was definitely lucky that my mother didn't wake up but tis guy instead. He seemed soo sad when he saw the blood... He even cleaned it up himself while he watched me eat a slice. I had to say, that apple deserved all my attention right now because I soo wanted to vanish for sure. A mistake I made and would surely never ever gonna do again. Next time if I decide to be sneaky, I would certainly also act that way.