Fishy!~~~

Call me crazy but something seemed to fishy here. I really didn't get what it was at first but seeing as Shigaraki and Kurogiri were still not here, I started to wonder if there might be a hidden agenda behind everything. But honestly, it was probably just me. I mean, I did think that All might was a maffia boss and it would have suited him too. I also called Eraserhead who I knew for years a hobo and couldn't recognize at all. So what exactly was bothering me here?

Everyone was a bit too nice for villains.

This was of course just about a second of spending time to assess this situation. To tell you the truth, my head was spinning. Out of all odds, I found myself in this situation where I was just confused and a bit scared.

???: You resemble your mother.

Me: Pardon?

???: She has the same green colour and unruly hair like you.

Me: Huh?

???: Not to mention your both eyes are quite identical as well.

Me: Do you know my mother?

???: I do. 

What in the fucking world is going on?

Where did this come out of the blue?!

Sheesh this is not normal.

My head is spinning.

Someone please tell me what is going on.

???: She was someone I hold very dear to me.... tho she won't remember me anymore.

Me: Did something happen?

???: Too much to start telling you about the past. Now then, how did you end up with Shigaraki?

Me: You mean that Dusty shriveled fairy?

???: Pfff-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now this was certainly some kind of laugh. Who would have thought that this man could laugh like this. I definitely didn't but glad I could at least change the mood. Besides it also snapped me out of my mind where I was stuck at one and the same question.

Why do you know my mother?!

For some reasons, the who wasn't even that important to me. I just wanted to know why and what relationship they had. If my mom ever knew someone as dangerous as this master mind then I would start to doubt my mother. What in the world was she up to when she was younger. Was she a villain at one point. No, impossible. She is too fragile for one. Besides that, she doesn't quite fit the bill of a villain. Then she probably worked at one place where she either met this man or helped him out.

Didn't Yagi say the same thing? She helped him through some rough times which is how they came together? Huh...... Seems like my mother had a hobby of helping people.

I seriously hoped it was that.

I really don't want to think about her being a villain or some kind of evil psychic mastermind.

???: Yes, that dust bunny. How did you met him?

Me: I ran away from someone and hid in the next best place and it was this abandoned bar.

???: Seems like you stumbled upon their layer.

Me: Yes.. I mean, no. I have no idea about anything.

???: Calm down child. No one is gonna hurt you.

Now I was just confused and blacking out of this whole situation. What in the world was really going on. There was something I don't know about but was I allowed to ask and better question. Did I wanted to know the answer to it? I feared the second one might be a huge nope from my side.

???: Do you know who I am?

Me: No.

???: I am All for One.

Me: So AfO short.... cool and should I know you?

I am an idiot, I know and I haven't learned anything yet since I still am not sure about all the villains. Of course I knew about Stain and a couple of heroes but villains... I don't know... is he someone from the recent villains cause I haven't heard his name before. Maybe he is a really really new one which I should know but I just knew about BlackFog, IceQueen and you know these villains. No really really new and no old ones. Just the ones that are currently hunted down.

AfO: You are a peculiar child, Izuku.

Me: Yeah.. I get that a lot.

AfO: Did Shigaraki do something to you?

Me: No. He just said something about joining hands in hands.

AfO: That will not be necessary.

Me: Thank god...

Did I say that out loud? 

yes, I totally did but can anyone blame me? 

Seriously?

Can anyone?

I was just relieved that there was a way out of this without joining the villain side. There was no way out of that team if I would join and I wanted to be a vigilante.