508. 1st Round

Buggy is actually happy with this because he can finally have some fun after a while. His fight with Doflamingo wasn't something he did for fun, it was caused by anger. So there's no way he could enjoy it even though he is a battle maniac.

But now, he surely can have some fun with these kids even though he knows it won't even be a hard battle for him. He has many ways to have fun in battles and he already planned what to do with these rookies now.

"So, have you ever fought fiercely on the sea? If you can only fight well on land, then may as well quit being pirates because pirates' home is the sea."

Buggy lands on the tip of the mast of the biggest ship there while looking down on everyone. All eyes are on him. Fear, nervousness, excitement, and different kinds of gazes are shown in their eyes while they stare at Buggy.

"Hmm, an arm might be too much. Let's try with a hand. The left hand should be enough."

Buggy thinks of something before detaching his left hand from his left arm. He moves it around a little, making the rookies confused and wary. Then they see Buggy grin while looking at them as he holds his left hand with his right hand.

"Let's try to see if you noobs are as good as they said in the news. Trial level 1, let's see if you can defeat my left hand."

The rookies are still confused, until Buggy's detached left hand starts attacking them. It flies to one of the rookie pirates below and punches the man strongly, making him fly and crash to the wall.

"Come on, show me what you got."

Buggy's left hand starts flying around attacking the pirates below. They try to dodge, block, and attack back, but the left hand is very swift. The left hand easily dodges their attacks and hits them.

Buggy wants to watch the show and focuses on controlling his left hand. But the other pirates just can't leave him alone and attack him from below. They don't need to just fight his left hand, after all. So they attack his body too.

He has expected this, but it's still annoying because he can't play happily with the rookies below. These attacks won't threaten him, but they are really disturbing his fun. He gets too annoyed, so he decides to change his plan.

Buggy jumps down and lands on the deck softly before taking his left hand back. He cracks some of his joints as if he is stretching and warming his body up.

"I tried to be nice to you lots, but you were not appreciating that. If you really want to fight me that badly, then I will grant it. Come! Show me the power that made you believe you could defeat me so you decided to annoy me who planned to just play around with you."

Buggy taunts them to attack him and they don't waste even a second. Rounds of shootings are shot at Buggy as soon as he finishes his speech. Slash attacks are also flying among the bullets. All aimed at Buggy from all sides.

It doesn't seem like there's any way to escape with the attacks coming from everywhere. The pirates are sure they can hit him even though they aren't sure the damage would be decent enough. But they are underestimating Buggy too much by thinking like that.