443. Shocking Marineford

The executioners fail again, but now the cause is unknown.

"What was that?"

"Gunshots, but I don't know where they came from. Tsk, they kept disrupting it."

"Sengoku, those shots didn't seem to come from the ones below."

"I thought so too. But there's nothing on the sea, so it might be someone's ability."

Sengoku and Garp can't talk about it for too long because a powerful earthquake suddenly occurs. Whitebeard is punching the air in front of Teach and creates a powerful earthquake. Teach is using his darkness power to absorb the quake power, but he still gets flung quite far and crashes onto Marineford's thick wall.

Whitebeard still has what it takes to be an Emperor of The Sea. However, Teach won't dare to come here if he wasn't ready to fight the old man. He might have some injuries, but Teach also has inflicted a lot of injuries on Whitebeard's body too.

"Heh, so he isn't just cunning, but he has the power to back it up."

Kuroko Buggy comments on it while still facing Kizaru. He takes his fight leisurely, but he doesn't lose at all. It makes Kizaru pissed because he is being played by a rookie. But it also makes him wonder why Kuroko could lose to him on Sabaody if he is this strong.

Kizaru sends super fast and powerful sword attacks and kicks at Kuroko. But Kuroko can predict them all and handle them effectively. However, Kuroko just stays defensive and doesn't attack Kizaru at all. He is watching the other battles instead of attacking.

The Whitebeard Pirates are still having a hard time even though the number of enemies has reduced a lot. The Marine officers that didn't get knocked out are big problems for them, especially the Admirals. Aokiji and Fujitora are fighting a lot of strong people at once, but they are not troubled at all.

Luffy's group is still held by Fujitora and they can't find a way through. Aokiji hold some Whitebeard Pirates' commanders without being pushed. The Vice-Admirals and other officers are holding the other powerful pirates.

Then suddenly, everyone's attention shifts to Sengoku because he suddenly shouts. "NO WAY! WHY ARE THEY HERE?"

Sengoku is using his scope to see far into the sea. He sees a ship is getting closer to Marineford. A single ship can already make Sengoku has cold sweats.

"What's wrong, Sengoku?"

"See it for yourself."

Sengoku throws his scope to Garp, so Garp uses it to check what Sengoku saw. He has the same reaction as Sengoku, so Aokiji asks what they saw.

"It's those Clowns, the Clown Pirates are here."

Everyone is very surprised when they hear that and immediately stop whatever they do. Only Luffy is clueless about what happened because he doesn't know about Clown Pirates.

"Iva-chan, what happens? Why is everyone so wary?"

"Straw Hat-boy, don't tell me you don't know anything about Clown Pirates?"

"No, are they famous?"

"Obviously. After all, they are the strongest crew in the world, and their Captain is the strongest man in the world. 'Clown Lord' Buggy, the man closest to Pirate King title."

"Eh? That's, so he is Leo's & Nami's dad, huh? Leo's & Nami's dad's crew is coming here?"

"Leo? Nami?"

"Yeah, they are my crew members. Leo is chasing after his dad and we recently found out from Grandpa that his dad is the Strongest Man in the world."

"Is that so? I know he has children, but I never met them and he never even told me their names, so I never know."