401. Moving Side

Buggy hopes a clash will happen between his crew and the Marines. But he was expecting too much from a big group of Cadets and their instructors. His mistake was he put them at the same levels as the Marine's great forces.

When the Marine instructors see the Black Pearl coming, they immediately send an emergency signal to their Cadets. The cadets need to return to their ships in 5 minutes and anyone who can't make it will be left, that's the procedure taught to the cadets since their first day in the academy.

"Have you notified the HQ?" asks the male head instructor with a worried tone.

"Y-yes, they told us to retreat immediately. It will take 3 hours even if they use everything they have. So Fleet Admiral Sengoku orders us to retreat as fast as possible," says the female officer with a scared tone.

"What about the cadets?" asks the head instructor.

"Most of them have returned, but the ones who are on the other side of the island haven't arrived yet. 96 cadets haven't returned," reports a male officer.

"Damn! Tell them to go to the other side of the island, and we will pick them up," says the head instructor.

"Yes!" replies all the officers.

The Clown Pirates just watch as the Marines are panicking and leaving. They already lost their interest when they saw the Marines panicking, so they let them leave.

"Sigh, I thought there will be some high-ranking officers stationed here," says Cricket.

"I think the high-rank officers only sent them here and have returned. They will only come at the end of the training to pick these guys. The only threat they ever thought was Seaking, after all. No one expected a pirate crew would sail here calmly and found their training island," says Deon.

"Well, now that they've left, we can explore this island freely. Let's go," says Buggy.

The Marines can only watch as the Black Pearl moves toward the island. Many cadets are protesting and say they should fight the Clown Pirates instead of running away. The instructors hold their heads in frustration while seeing these arrogant youngsters.

These cadets never fought pirates before and they are also talented, so they are very full of themselves. They think that all pirates are the same and want to face the Clown Pirates. They think they are strong enough to defeat the Greatest Pirate crew right now.

While the cadets are protesting, 10 massive Seakings suddenly appear from the sea around their ships. The Seakings look down at the Marines on the ships. No one needs to say it because they all understand the Seakings want to eat the Marines.

The cadets who talked so loudly before are shutting their mouths tightly now. They all tremble in fear at the sight of these massive Seakings. They encountered some massive Seakings on their way here, but Zephyr was with them and he pushed back all the Seakings.

Now, Zephyr is not here because he was called to test the graduating Cadets. No one among the Marines here has the power to repel these Seakings now. Especially when 10 of them appeared at the same time.

But suddenly someone shouts, "W-WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO?"

The other Marines look at where this shouting guy is looking at. He is looking at Buggy who stands on Black Pearl's valkyrie figure in the front while holding one of his swords. Buggy gets into a stance and swings his sword horizontally quite fast.

Massive blue-slashing energy comes out of his slash and flies toward the Marine ships. It keeps getting bigger and bigger, scaring the Marines. But the massive slash attack moves above the Marine ships and hits all the Seakings instead.