483. Not A Negotiation

Buggy orders all the pirates to retreat while his crew gets closer to New Marineford. Aokiji and the high-ranking marine officials are on high alert as they look at the approaching Black Pearl. Kizaru and Fujitora have passed Buggy's message to them, so they don't attack the crew.

"Aokiji, my man, you look really handsome today. Oh, Mr. Sengoku, you have become much older in just a year. Your hair has turned completely white like that Uncle Garp over there. Seems like all your stress over the years of being the Fleet Admiral has been released at once. Uncle Garp, I heard you've met my son and daughter. They're not bad, right? Ah, and this must be the new Admiral, Mr. Aramaki, or should I call you Ryokugyu? Heh, you look more like a pirate than a Marine. Oh, right, Madam Tsuru, why haven't you caught that damn flamingo yet? You should hurry up and put him in jail. It will help my business grow faster. The other Vice-Admirals, sorry I can't say anything about background characters like you. Maybe I'll remember you when you make great impacts. As for everyone else, I don't even know your faces, sorry guys."

Buggy teases the Marines right when he lands on the island and approaches them while carrying Imu's tied-up head on his back. He then throws Imu's head at Garp who catches the seastone chain. Garp isn't a devil fruit user, so he isn't affected by the seastone.

"What is the meaning of this, kid? Who's this guy?"

"That is the person who stood above all Celestial Dragons. The true leader of World Government. The owner of Pangaea Castle's empty throne. Your so-called King of The World, Mr. Imu something."

"What?! The empty throne doesn't have an owner. It is just a symbol of equality between the 20 founding Kingdoms."

Sengoku frowns and rebutes Buggy's explanation.

"That's what you and people believed. But it is the truth, and I have someone who can prove it."

Buggy snaps his fingers and Palu throws a chained man from the ship to Buggy's side. The Marines widen their eyes when they see the man. It's their former Fleet Admiral who has become the Chief Commander, Kong.

"You can ask him for the details later while we talk. I hope you've prepared some food and drinks in a good room for our important discussion."

The Marine soldiers clench their fists and grit their teeth when they see Buggy step on their former Fleet Admiral. But there's nothing they can do despite their anger. They know Buggy just needs a little force to break Kong's body if he wants.

"Follow me. Aramaki, you stay here."

"Yes, sir."

Aokiji leads Buggy into the base building where they'll talk. Fujitora, Kizaru, Garp, Sengoku, and Tsuru follow him. Buggy follows them with Dragon, Sabo, Cricket, and Dela. They also bring Kong and Imu with them. Everyone else stays outside to wait.

"You look healthy, father."

"Hmph, I would be healthier if you and Luffy stopped giving me a headache every now and then."

Garp and Dragon have some father-son moments on their way to the meeting room. It would be very touching if they stopped arguing every time they open their mouths. They even fight a little and no one stops them because it's their family business.

The group finally arrives in the meeting room that has a big round table. Buggy hands Kong over to Sengoku before sitting on a chair with his feet on the table. His friends sit around him while the Marines sit on the opposite sides.

"You speak first, old gorilla. Tell them who this guy is and don't try to lie coz I have proof to show them the truth."

Buggy talks to Kong who has been released from the chains that tied him up while pointing at Imu's head. Imu hasn't said anything since he arrived here because he has been weakened so much. Not only his head is tied with a seastone chain, but his body parts have sunk into the sea, weakening him even further.