485. Trapping Red Hairs

After some hours, Buggy finally allows the other crews to leave. They need to return and protect their territories now. This war will cause some massive changes and increase the pirates' activities, especially in the New World where most of these pirate crews' territories are located.

"Captain, I think we need to secure Sabaody too as it is like a gate from Paradise to New World. I know you've talked with Rayleigh, but I don't think he and Shakky are enough to handle the problems that will arise there. Especially after you cut a great chunk of the Red Line that's right beside the archipelago."

"Don't worry, I have thought about it and made a preparation. A certain Emperor crew that doesn't participate in this war is returning after hiding for a year. They should've reached Sabaody by now and I've asked Rayleigh-san to hold them there."

The others are quite dumbfounded by Buggy's strategy. They know he is talking about Red Hair Pirates that have been training Leo for a year, after all.

"You really like to mess with them, aren't you?"

"Hah, it's their fault for being too passive about everything. They would just keep partying if I didn't give them some work. I am just helping them save money by not letting them buy too many drinks and food. Also, they need some fights after disappearing for a year. Maybe their skills have gotten rusty, you know. So they need to polish their skills first before entering the New World."

Buggy grins and laughs maniacally after saying those things. Many pirate crews in Paradise will try to enter the New World after this war. They will see this as a great chance because the World Government and Marines are in bad shape, after all.

But if too many pirate crews enter the New World, it will cause a lot of problems for the pirates in the New World, especially the Emperors that are ruling this sea. So Buggy needs to make sure that those pirate crews from Paradise can't enter New World easily.

He has trapped Red Hair Pirates to handle things in Sabaody while the Sun Pirates have agreed to handle things in Fishman Island. Buggy also has sent some of his subordinate crews to the first islands of the New World. So he has secured the gates between Paradise and New World.

However, he knows that it's almost impossible to really stop all those pirate crews from crossing. There are just too many of them, so some with skills and resilience will eventually succeed. It's not a problem though as Buggy's goal is to reduce the number of pirate crews that cross to New World.

*Puru puru puru*

When he thinks about that, his ship's denden mushi suddenly rings, so he picks it up.

"Sup? This is your man, Buggy."

<BUGGY, YOU BASTARD! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING?>

The caller is Shanks, and he immediately shouts at Buggy as soon as Buggy talks. Rayleigh has told Shanks about this war and the Red Hairs have seen the chopped Red Line with their eyes. Of course, they were really shocked because they never expected to see this before they even returned to New World.

"I was just cleaning up some pieces of trash. It's just that those pieces of trash were very resilient and hard to remove. So I needed to be really serious and maybe did too much. Well, things ended well anyway, so there is no problem."

<As if there's really no problem. Attacking Marie Geoise where the Celestial Dragons lived by cutting the Red Line. That would surely bring a lot of problems. Had I known you would do something crazy like this, I would have returned earlier.>

"And what? Stopping me? You think you can stop me? Shanks, I know you don't like the way I do this as you have some connections with them, but the Celestial Dragons needed to be removed, and it would happen sooner or later. I have the capability to do that and I have a goal to reach. They were standing in my way and I have lost my patience, so I decided to do it with my own hands rather than just waiting."