419. Kureha and Chopper

Leo looks at the enemies carefully and he finally realizes who they are. These guys were the ones who disturbed them when they were trying to reach this island. His sister was in a bad condition, but these guys kept bothering them.

"So it's you guys, huh? It seems the beating my crewmates gave you wasn't enough so you ask for more now," says Leo while bumping his fists.

These people called themselves Wapol Pirates and they are led by a strange old fat man named Wapol. Luffy tells Leo that he will take care of Wapol while the archer will be handled by a furry boy that Leo never saw before. This little guy takes Leo's attention immediately because he looks quite strange.

Leo rubs his chin and says, "I thought there is only Big Foot, so there is Little Foot as well."

"Now he becomes a Little Foot," says Nami while sweatdropping and Robin just giggles.

Leo then starts inspecting the little furry guy, ignoring the enemies completely. Then suddenly a fire arrow pierces his head from behind, freaking the little furry guy who immediately tries to help Leo, but Leo just pulls the arrow out as if nothing happened.

"Damn, that was a good headshot. But I need to remind you that it's not nice to disrupt someone who is having a conversation," says Leo while breaking the arrow.

Leo then makes a pistol sign and points it at the archer. "Next time, be nicer to people and don't disrupt them while they are talking."

Leo shoots some fire bullets from his finger pistol toward the archer. Those who don't know Leo are surprised by this, including Wapol who fights Luffy. He gets distracted, so Luffy's attack hits him cleanly at the same time as when Leo's fire bullets hit the archer.

Wapol gets hurt, but he still can fight, and so is the archer. Leo is quite impressed at the archer's durability. But he also knows that his fire bullets are still too weak to be used against Grandline-level pirates.

Leo wants to attack again, but the little furry guy stops him. He looks back and sees the little guy eating a yellow pill. Then to his surprise, the little guy transforms into a big reindeer. Now Leo finally realizes that this little guy was the one pulling the cart last time.

"Must be a devil fruit ability, cool," says Leo.

He doesn't disrupt the reindeer and only looks as if the archer gets hit before being able to recover.

"That's a cool reindeer," says Leo.

"His name is Chopper, my assistant. Don't look down on him," says Kureha while smirking.

"Well, he was small, so I looked down on hi...m," says Leo with a short pause because he sees Chopper turns into a big ass Big Foot-like guy so suddenly.

"Crap," says Leo stunnedly as he sees Chopper attacking Wapol.

Luffy lets Chopper does it and they see Chopper's power is great. But Wapol has a tougher body, so Chopper's attacks don't work well. Also, Chopper doesn't have good battle skills and only relies on his physical power and devil fruit ability.

Chopper almost gets defeated, so Leo decides to take over the fight. But Luffy attacks Wapol first, so Leo stops his intention. He won't disturb others' battles because he also doesn't want to get disrupted when fighting.

Leo watches the frustrating battle while protesting many times. Luffy has a lot of chances to end the battle, but he missed those stupidly. Although Leo knows that Luffy has that kind of battle style, he still can't accept it because he likes efficiency & effectiveness in battles.

Well, he also likes having fun in a battle to learn more things. But Luffy doesn't do it to have fun, he really misses those chances. That's why Leo is frustrated because Luffy is wasting time even though he wins in the end.