416. A Shy Guy

A battle finally breaks on Little Garden and it's not the usual duel between the Giants. Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, & Leo are facing Baroque Works agents. They've just heard the organization's name from Robin before.

Sanji rushes to attack the minions, but Mr.5 tries to stop him using a pistol that uses his breath as a bullet. Sanji jumps to avoid the bullet even though it's invisible. He jumps because of his reflex to avoid the bullet, and luckily he does it because the air bullet explodes when it hits a tree.

Mr.5 clicks his tongue and tries to shoot Sanji again, but Leo suddenly sends a fire blade at him. He jumps to avoid it before he shoots the next air bullet at Leo. Leo's fire body should help him from getting damaged by an explosion, but Leo still raises his cutlasses to block.

The exploding air bullet hits his cutlasses and explodes, pushing him back a little. Leo doesn't want to rely on his intangible fire logia body too much. That's why he blocked that exploding air bullet that won't hurt him.

He could also evade, but he chose to block that because it would sharpen his senses more. Blocking a visible bullet is still quite hard for the current him, not to mention an invisible one. It needs great instinct and sense, which was his main reason to block that.

Leo grins happily because he could block an invisible bullet. The explosion doesn't hurt him even though the impact hurts his hands that hold the sword a little. He thinks about it and realizes his physical power is still not enough, so he needs to train harder.

"Phew, thanks, dude. Just one attack from you has made me realize what I need to do," says Leo while grinning.

"Oh yeah?" asks Mr.5 before looking up.

Leo looks up too and sees Ms. Valentine falling from the sky toward him. He widens his eyes before his face turns red and he looks away. Both Mr.5 & Ms.Valentine are surprised by his reaction, but they continue their plan.

Ms.Valentine falls on Leo's body who doesn't even move. But he is a fire logia, so his body turns into a fire when he gets crushed. He reforms his body near his initial location and he coughs shyly while avoiding eye contact with Ms. Valentine.

Sanji who saw him asks, "Oi, Leo, what happened?" Sanji asks while beating up the minions.

"W-well, *cough* her panties were visible," says Leo with an embarrassed tone.

Everyone stops whatever they are doing right now, including Zoro who fights the little girl Ms. Goldenweek, and Luffy who fights Mr.3. They all look at Leo at the same time and ask, "HUUH?"

"Oho, that's unexpected," says Mr.5.

"What the hell, Leo?! I never thought you are a shy person," says Zoro.

"B-but that's normal. A man shouldn't see a woman's panties, that's inappropriate," says Leo with a red face.

Luffy, Zoro, & Sanji are in disbelief because Nami always uses short skirts, so her panties was visible many times. Bellemere and Nojiko also never seemed to care about clothes and sometimes their bras are sticking out. But Leo never said anything.

"Your sister is like that, you know," says Zoro.

"So?" asks Leo while tilting his head, genuinely confused.

".... She wears more embarrassing clothes than this woman and her panties were visible most of the time," says Zoro.

"I know, but she is my sister, so it's fine. We've taken baths together when we were kids, you know," says Leo as if it's normal.

His red face disappears and turns into confusion instead. The others can't understand his logic, but they understand that he is bad at this kind of thing. So Ms. Valentine pulls her shirt collar down a little to show her valley, which obviously makes Leo looks away.