506. The Next Emperor

The ship that approaches them isn't Black Pearl, but just a ship from the nearest Caribbean branch. Buggy asked for it because they were in a hurry to leave. Even though he could have just defeated the Marines if they were being chased, he rather avoided such a troublesome thing.

Now with a proper ship, they can sail faster and get more relaxed. Buggy asks for the crew to keep updating him on the situation in Punk Hazard. He wants to know what the Marines would do to Doflamingo.

"Sir, all the pirates except for the Donquixote Family members have succeeded in escaping the island. The 2 New World Kingdoms were helping them escape."

"I don't care about them, what about Doflamingo?"

"He is captured and they imprison him in Vice Admiral Tsuru's ship currently. She has the longest history against Doflamingo, so they put him on her ship. As for the executives and members of the Donquixote Family, they are imprisoned in other Marine ships. They separate the executives and all high-rank Marine officers are watching over them."

"They have enough ships to bring them all?"

"Yes, they use the Donquixote Family ships to transport the captured enemies too."

"Hmm, as I've thought. Well, it's a normal choice in that situation because the Donquixote Family has too many members. I guess Impel Down will be full because of them."

"The Marines are now investigating the whole Punk Hazard. They should find a lot of evidence about the slavery and toys unless they are stupid."

"Evidence doesn't matter at all. They all are pirates, so they should be imprisoned no matter what. That's what will happen to us too if they catch us. The trial in Enies Lobby is just a facade, a mere formality. In the end, no one would ever be released from Impel Down by law."

"Hmm, it makes sense."

"Enough about that, have you contacted the main crew?"

"Yes! We have called Ms. Dela and reported everything you told us to say. She said she would handle everything, so you just need to return as soon as possible."

"Heh, my assistant is always very competent. Alright, let's go toward Clownland at full speed."

"AYE AYE, SIR!"

The ship goes at full speed toward Clownland. They move through the New World's dangerous weather easily. This dangerous sea is their home now, so they are already used to its dangers and it's easy for them to sail here.

Also, they have a great ship that won't break even in the most extreme weather in the New World. All forces under Clown Pirates have been provided with powerful ships that are made with good materials and advanced research.

They are also equipped with good technologies and weapons that can't be matched by other pirate crews. The only forces that can match them in this aspect are the World Government and Marines.