445. Clowns in Marineford

The power that Buggy has just shown surprised the Marines because he could push 3 Admirals with just one attack. But his crewmates aren't impressed and they are booing him instead. That's because they know he was using Pollux's Pressure power even though he said he won't use his devil fruit ability.

"I DIDN'T USE MY ABILITY, IT'S POLLUX'S, I DON'T LIE, YOU BASTARDS!"

"Boo, but it is still your devil fruit ability too in a sense. You should be ashamed."

"That's right, you are shaming Clown Pirates' name."

They keep mocking him because they are happy to do it after being unable of doing so for months. Buggy also knows they really want to mess with him after he left them for a while. So he just sighs and looks at his opponents again while his crewmates are still booing him.

Buggy looks distracted and Kizaru takes this chance to attack him. The lightman shoots a light beam that hits Buggy directly. A massive explosion is created, but Buggy comes out while being coated with armament haki, so he doesn't get any injuries.

Garp who was silent since the beginning suddenly moves too. He uses Soru to approach Buggy and sends a powerful fist. But suddenly his fist meets with another fist of similar size that stops him completely. He looks at the one who stops it and his face doesn't look good.

The one who stops Garp is none other than Clown Pirates' Vice Captain, Montblanc 'Red Fist' Cricket who also used his version of Soru to interrupt Garp's attack. Cricket's & Garp's fists collide, creating a powerful impact with lightning-like effects spreading everywhere.

"Sorry about this, Lord Captain. My hands are itchy. It's not just you who missed this level of battle."

"Do as you please. I didn't call you just to spectate anyway. Besides, it's about time you show the world what my Vice Captain is capable of, Cricket."

"You make it sounds like I hid my power all this time. I never tried to hide it, you know. It's you who kept taking the limelight every time we did something big."

"Hmm, you're right."

While Buggy & Cricket are conversing without any care about their surrounding, Sengoku suddenly attacks them in his Golden Buddha form. He sends a strong shockwave from above to crush both of them. But then a powerful impact counters his shockwave and stops it.

Sengoku looks at the one who stopped his shockwave. Palu has joined in the war too using his Warhammer. He was hammering Sengoku's shockwave from below and the impact caused by his attack was enough to break Sengoku's shockwave.

Buggy's right & left-hand men have joined the war, so the other executives are also joining. They enter the battlefield one after another before gathering around Buggy. It's just 13 people, but their presence has overwhelmed the whole battlefield already.

"Brook, no need to join us. You just need to play the BGM."

"Sorry, but my hands are itchy too, even though I don't have skin, yohohoho. My band can play the BGM without me, so let me play with you guys."

Brook's music team plays a tense One Piece BGM to increase the tension. The other Clown Pirates are posing as cool as they can while one of their members broadcast it using the denden mushi he just took from the escapees. It's a sight that makes everyone watching speechless because of how great it is, that's what the clowns believe.

Contrary to that, the Marines and Whitebeard Pirates are speechless at how ridiculous it is. They can't believe that such a crew is the strongest in the world. It makes them question themselves because strange & idiotic people like the Clowns managed to be the strongest crew while they can't.