487. True Emperor Fight

Things go quite well in New World with the 3 Sea Emperors controlling things here. There hasn't been the 4th Emperor after Big Mom's death even though many have tried. They tried to take over Big Mom's territories, but Charlotte Pirates still can defend them well so far.

They are now members of Clown Pirates' fleet, after all. So the Clown Pirates helped them protect those territories even though many of Big Mom Pirates' subordinates defected. Those places are also Clown Pirates' territories in a sense now, so the Clowns won't let them be taken over.

With those additional territories, Clown Pirates now have the largest territories under their wings. Combined with their territories in other seas, they truly have become the greatest Pirate Crew. They can even be called a Half-World Government organization now.

Their territories outside of New World are the most peaceful after the Celestial Dragons' fall. Their men can control the situation well in those places. Besides, most people on those territories are very satisfied with the crew's protection and help, so there aren't that many problems caused by the war.

After all, not only the Clown Pirates' subordinate organizations, The Caribbean, and some of their subordinate crews that are stationed there never caused trouble and protected them well, the fees for protection they gave are reasonable and they even helped people get money by giving them work on their factories or companies.

Currently, Clown Pirates have a lot of businesses all over the world. They have a lot of people to feed, after all. It's also a good way to gather information and spread their influence. Years of consistent hard and smart work have given them good results now.

For the people on those territories, the Clown Pirates might be even more helpful to their lives than their own countries' governments. That's why most of them don't think of causing problems because it is equal to biting the hands that feed them and a lot of them will also lose their jobs.

So instead of being scared or thinking of this as a chance to cause problems, most people in those territories are happy and proud now. After all, the crew that protects them has done a great feat no one has ever done. It just shows that they are being protected by the right people, the truly strong people.

On Clownland, a great celebration party is being held. The island that already looks like it holds parties 24/7 as it has a big amusement park gets even livelier. For a week, everything they sell or rent on Clownland is free, so there are many more people who come there.

Many allied forces also came to New World, including the Red Hair Pirates that finally can return now after the Marines managed to calm the turmoil in Paradise caused by the war. They also can leave now because Clown Pirates have sent some subordinate crews to replace them.

The first thing that happens when the Red Hair Pirates arrive is a fight. Shanks who is pissed with how Buggy treated him before immediately get into a fight with his sworn brother. Of course, they don't fight on Clownland less they destroy it.

They fight on a nearby island and people are watching and betting on it happily from the ships. Obviously, both of them are only doing their usual sibling fights. They don't use their real abilities and don't even use weapons. They only use their bodies, but each of their attacks can kill people easily.

Buggy who knows that Shanks is pissed at him adds even more fuel to it by chopping his right arm and leaving it on his ship. It works well at making Shanks even more furious, which makes their fight even more intense. They only use their physical strength and technique, they don't even use haki, but the impacts of their clashes already shake the small island.

"BAHAHAHA! WHAT'S WITH THESE FLIMSY ATTACKS, SHANKS? THEY MAKE ME REGRET I DIDN'T LEAVE BOTH MY ARMS ON THE SHIP."

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, BUGGY? YOURS ARE THE FLIMSY ONES. ARE YOU SURE YOU WON AGAINST THE WORLD GOVERNMENT WITH ONLY THIS MUCH?"