502. Buggy's Anger

What Buggy sees is toys transforming into humans. But the scenario is very different from how it was in the series because these toys aren't freed by God Usopp. These toys are being released on purpose by Sugar with Doffy's order.

They transform into real living beings again now, but they are still not free. All these people are still under Donquixote Family's control as they all have explosive collars on their necks. They already have those collars before being turned into toys because Doffy always planned to use them someday not as toys.

Now seems to be the best time to use them because most of these people were fighters. A lot of them are originally pirates, bounty hunters, kingdom soldiers, or even marines & cipher pol agents. They can fight to some extent, so Doffy decides to use them in this war.

Those from the alliance who see this scene can't believe their eyes. They never thought that the toys that suddenly appeared here were actually people. Some of these people were also quite well known before being turned into toys actually.

"This is not something that I would even imagine in my wildest dream."

"What should we do now?"

"We fight them, of course. They will attack us if they want to live and so are we. Fighting is our only choice."

The ones facing the toy people are soldiers from Dressrosa & Prodence. They are led by their Kings directly. Kyross isn't there because he has gone to fight Diamante who appeared not long ago. Just as Kyross wants to defeat Diamante that badly, the same also applies to Diamante, they are mortal enemies.

The soldiers prepare their weapons and shields, ready to fight these controlled people. They don't really want to fight these slaves, but they must do it or they will be the ones who lose & die. This is how cruel a war is as they need to disregard their feelings & morale a lot of times to win & protect their lands.

*BOOM*

But just when the battle is about to start, a figure suddenly lands between the 2 sides. This figure wears a black cloak and his face is hidden behind a mask. But then the figure opens his mask and shows who it is. It is none other than Buggy.

"Is that you, Flintstone?"

Buggy approaches a man without any arms and doesn't have a left eye.

"Ca-captain!"

"It really is you."

Buggy widens his eyes in surprise because this man is a former member of Clown Pirates. He retired years ago after losing both of his arms. He lost his left eye first, then his left arm, and lastly his right arm. All in different battles over his years in Clown Pirates.

"You.... What exactly happened?"

"Captain, I- I'm sorry, it was-,"

"Wait! We'll talk later. I need to calm myself first."

Buggy's eyes are shaking in rage because he never thought that Doffy would even dare to touch his people. He has let Flintstone retire to live a peaceful life just as the guy wanted. But Doffy actually dared to disturb his friend's happy life.

He would find out about this easily if not for the annoying effect when people turn into toys. They will be forgotten by everyone, even their closest person. That's why Buggy never knew about it because everyone forgot about Flintstone.

So when Flintstone transformed back into a human again, Buggy remembered him instantly when catching a glimpse of Flintstone's appearance. Then he showed up and now rage is filling his heart. He planned to just be a spectator, but not anymore now.