"Daarika..." His eyes searched for a paper. He took a scroll and started writing a letter to her.

As he completed writing it, he sends it to Hind hoping to meet her once again.

After Yuhaan conquered Sultanate, news of Hind's monarch fall and Daarika became the queen hit his ears.
He was happy that her goal was fulfilled but a hint of guilt rushed to his heart that he rejected to help her when she needed his help.

His hand clenched in regret of his past actions.

|Hind|

In the flourishing kingdom of Hind, Queen Daarika reigned with wisdom and prosperity. Among her closest confidants was Rudradev (Rudra), a valiant warrior who harbored an unrequited love for her.

Daarika changed a lot in the one year. Her shoulders were heavy with responsibilities. In the past one year, Rudra was the only man who had been staying with her.

It was the time of sunset when Daarika and Rudra met in the royal falls.

"Daarika, there's something I've been wanting to tell you for a long time." Rudra said making Daarika look at him.

"Oh, really? What is it, Rudra?" Daarika asked smiling

"Well, you know how we've been friends since childhood, right?" Rudra said with little nervous.

"Of course! We've been through so much together."

Rudra took a deep breath and said "Yes, and I... I've always loved you, Daarika."

"What? You mean like a friend, right?" Daarika asked surprised

"No, I mean... I've always loved you as more than a friend. I've been hiding my feelings because I didn't want to ruin our friendship." Rudra said

Daarika's smile faded away as she looked down. Daarika looked at him and holded his hands.

"Oh, Rudra, I'm sorry i-i c-cant accept your love, you know I got married to Yuhaan, right?" Daarika said looking at his eyes which glimmed.

"Yes, I know. And I'm happy for you. But I just had to tell you how I felt." his voice breaked.

Daarika understands him and smiled

"Thank you for sharing that with me. But I see you more like a brother, Rudra." she said gently.

"I see. Well, I'm glad I finally got it off my chest." Rudra said and Daarika can feel his disappointment.

Daarika gently hugs him and said.
"I'm glad you did too, Rudra. Our friendship means the world to me, and I don't want anything to change that."

"I understand, Daarika. And I'll always be here for you, no matter what." He smiles.

After some days, Daarika was looking at the court matters when Rudra approached Daarika.

Rudra approached Daarika with a scroll in hand, his eyes filled with anticipation.

"What happened Rudra?"

"It's a scroll from sultanate" he said

Daarika's heart skipped a beat as she took the scroll from Rudra's outstretched hand. She knew that the Sultanate rarely communicated directly with her, and the contents of the message could be of great importance. With trembling fingers, she unrolled the parchment and began to read.

As she read, her eyes widened in shock and disbelief. The message was from her husband.

My Dearest Daarika,

As the first anniversary of our encounter approaches, the weight of my guilt has grown unbearable upon my heart. I can no longer carry the burden of the accusations I made against you in the aftermath of Suhani's tragic demise.

It is with the profoundest of regrets that I acknowledge my folly. In the depths of my sorrow and desperation, I allowed my grief to cloud my reason and I unfairly blamed you for something that was beyond your control. The pain I inflicted upon you was inexcusable, and I am deeply ashamed of my actions.

I understand now that I was wrong to attack you. You have always been a kind and compassionate wife, and I should have trusted in you and should have supported you. My vengence and fear consumed me, and I let my emotions get the best of me.

I seek your forgiveness, Daarika. I know that I do not deserve it, but I hope that you can find it in your heart to pardon me. I am truly sorry for the pain I caused you.

I realize now that my feelings for you extend beyond in this one year. In the time I have spent agonizing over my actions, I have come to understand that I love you. Your strength and resilience have inspired me, and I admire your ability to forgive.

I hope that one day, when the wounds of the past have healed, we can rebuild our bond. I know that it will take time, but I am willing to wait for as long as it takes.

Until then, please know that I am always here for you. I will never forget the lesson you taught me, and I promise to do everything in my power to make amends for my mistakes.

I wish to meet you in the rum mountain tonight.

I will be waiting for your arrival

Yours in love and remorse,

Yuhaan Khan

As she read the scroll, she was drown in many thoughts.

He loves her??

_________________________________________

Feeling sad for Rudra.......

his heartless bride On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara