ARK 6 Part 3

The moment Li Zhenzhen returned to her body, she immediately sensed the discomfort, But, unlike Shen Ran, she was used to the pain. She began to carefully inspect whether Shen Ran had properly taken notes for her. They exchanged bodies for two classes, one for Math and one for English, both of which were regular classes. She didn't want to miss them, but unfortunately, her body had switched and she was helpless. And apparently, she put her expectations too high, how could Shen Ran be kind enough to take notes for her? Instead, he drew several pig heads and wrote the words 'I am a pig' in her book.

She ground her teeth and could only resort to borrowing her deskmate's notes. Halfway through copying the notes, Shen Ran came over in a high profile to pick up his phone.

Ye Wei was the first to notice him and appeared in front of Shen Ran with a sweet smile on her face, chirping happily, "Shen Ran!"

She was already pretty, with her beautiful soft wavy hair tied into a high ponytail. When she jumped over, her hair bounced, making her lively and lovely, full of youth, and incredibly beautiful.

Previously, Shen Ran also thought Ye Wei was beautiful, but he had seen many beautiful women and didn't think Ye Wei was no different. Moreover, she always popped up in front of him whenever wherever, which irritated him.

And now, he felt that Ye Wei was quite distinct from the others because she turned out to be a double-faced person. He witnessed her threaten Liu Zhenzhen to stay away from him with his own eyes.

He furrowed his brow, "I wasn't looking for you."

Ye Wei: "..." Her smile froze on her face, and her complexion instantly paled. Her dark round eyes stared at him, slowly piling up a mist of water. She looked at him with both hurt and sadness, feeling aggrieved.

If it were in the past, Shen Ran might have felt a bit guilty, but having seen her strutting around threatening people, the guilt quickly evaporated.

Ye Wei blinked her eyes at him, and cried out with grievance, "Shen Ran, why are you angry with me? What did I do wrong?"

Shen Ran: "..."

He was stunned for a moment, looking at Ye Wei's hurtful teary eyes, he felt like he was really gone too far? But when he thought about how Ye Wei was bullying Liu Zhenzhen, he instantly returned to his senses, "What am I angry at you for? I didn't come to see you, I am here for Liu Zhenzhen."

He shouted loudly, "Liu Zhenzhen, come here,"

He directly ignored Ye Wei.

His voice caused Liu Zhenzhen to be the center of everyone's attention, and Ye Wei stared at her indignantly.

"No way? Shen Ran and Liu Zhenzhen?"

"Are they secretly dating"

"No way?! Doesn't puppy love can get us expelled?"

"Do you hear yourself? Who has the guts to expel Shen Ran?"

"......"

Liu Zhenzhen had no choice but to walk to the door and whispered, "Didn't you agree not to come to me?"

"I can do whatever I want, I don't need you to tell me what to do." He reached out and snatched the phone from Liu Zhenzhen's hand, then handed her phone to her. "Bye."

He waved his hand and went away with a carefree expression on his face.

Liu Zhenzhen: "..."

She watched as Shen Ran left before she returned to the classroom in full view of everyone. She noticed that Ye Wei was glaring at her fiercely and then turned her back on her in anger. She thought about what made Ye Wei pissed off at her, but then again, what did it have to do with her?

Whether Shen Ran likes her or not was not up to her to decide.

Shen Ran walked away with light steps and unknowingly glanced back at the door. Liu Zhenzhen had returned to the classroom, only Ye Wei was still standing at the door with her head hung low, motionless as if she was hurt deeply by his words.

But he didn't even say anything hurtful...

————·————·————

Liu Zhenzhen's deskmate, a chubby guy, curiously asked her, "Liu Zhenzhen, how did you get to know Shen Ran? You even switched phones, is your relationship with him so close?

Liu Zhenzhen smiled without answering, she concentrated on the notes and her deskmate didn't pursue the question.

It's one thing not to take any notes during class, but the terrifying thing was, she, the good student in the teachers' eyes, got called to the office because she slept during class.

Liu Zhenzhen admitted her mistake with a good attitude, "I'm sorry, I'm feeling unwell today. I didn't mean to sleep in class, it won't happen again."

Liu Zhenzhen had always been a model student, so when she said this, the teacher naturally believed her and told her to go to the infirmary if she was really uncomfortable, "By the way, what's going on with you and Shen Ran?"

Liu Zhenzhen said, "Nothing, he and I just accidentally picked up the wrong phone. I'm not familiar with him."

The teacher was skeptical, but it was related to Shen Ran, so she could only say with a serious heart, "Shen Ran is Shen Ran, and you are you. Study well, okay?"

Liu Zhenzhen's cheeks reddened, "I understand, I will study well."

"Well, you can go back."

"Thank you, teacher."

It wasn't until she left the office that Liu Zhenzhen breathed a sigh of relief. Who knew that not long after her sigh, Ye Wei approached her.

She interrogated, "Did you speak ill of me to Shen Ran?"

Liu Zhenzhen frowned, "What are you talking about? I don't understand."

"If it weren't for what you said, why would Shen Ran dislike me out of the blue?"

"Shen."

"Do you think I'll believe it?"

"Whether you believe it or not, it's up to you."

Faced with Ye Wei's incredulous gaze, she didn't say much and lifted her foot to leave.

Liu Zhenzhen didn't like Ye Wei. All Ye Wei did every day was talk about limited-edition bags and jewelry. Now, Ye Wei even came to disturb her, increasing her dislike towards Ye Wei.

She couldn't help but take another look at Ye Wei and discovered that Ye Wei, who had just been miserable and sorrowful at the door, was silently resting her cheeks and looking at the blackboard, thought unfathomable.

Was she thinking of Shen Ran?

All in all, she felt that Ye Wei's so-called sincerity towards Shen Ran was mingled with a lot of exaggeration and deliberation.