ARK 2 Part 21

At the same time, someone knocked at the door, accompanied by a voice, "Ye Wei, it's me."It was Zhong Shen.Zhang Kexin's heart jumped. She lowered her voice and whispered, "Why is Zhong Shen here?"Ye Wei threw a bored look at her, "Why are you so surprised? His fiancee got so angry at him that she needed to get hospitalized because of her heart disease. Why won't he visit me, the said fiancee?"Visit wuxiaworld.eu for extra chapters."Then what should I do now? Should I hide ah?"The matter of her joining forces with Ye Wei couldn't be discovered, right?She ran straight into the bathroom and hid.Ye Wei, "..." Does she really think they are in a spy movie?Zhong Shen knocked again, Ye Wei, I'm going in."With that said, he opened the door, Ye Wei raised her eyes and said, "Is there something I can help Zhong-zong with?"Her tone was not friendly in the slightest.

Zhong Shen, "......"He examined Ye Wei who was lying on the bed. Her face was pale, but her expression was indifferent. There was a trace of self-mock on the corners of her eyes.A dull pain appeared in his heart, "Are you feeling better? Is there anything uncomfortable?"Ye Wei, "Thank you Zhong-zong for your concern. I'm still alive, as you can see. It's really a lucky thing that I'm not angered to death by you."Zhong Shen's heart was astringent. He frowned. There was something strange on his usual cold face, "I'm sorry. I'm the one at fault. I didn't handle this matter properly."Ye Wei smiled, "How could Zhong-zong be the one at fault? You always handle your matter properly. Whatever your hearts tell you, you will do so. Is there anything wrong with it? The so-called life is only a fleeting moment in the world. If you can't do what you want to do with your life as your heart tells you to. What kind of life is that?""So how can I blame Zhong-zong for this? If you want to blame someone, then blame it on me. I failed to see the big picture. I am only a roadblock on your road to finding your true love. I obstructed your way. Instead of fulfilling your love, I tried to stop you. How can a vicious woman like me afford Zhong-zong's apology?"Zhong Shen knew Ye Wei was angry. He didn't know what to say to calm her down. "It's my fau一"Ye Wei interrupted him, "Zhong-zong is not the one at fault. As the saying goes, true love is innocent. It can surpass everything."Zhong Shen, "......"Ye Wei's cold look, especially her words, made him feel suffocated."I'll let Shen Yingying leave the company."Ye Wei, "Oh, my. So I am destined to be a vicious woman who breaks other people's true love?"Zhong Shen, "... Shen Yingying and I, there is nothing between us."Ye Wei's eyes were blank.Zhong Shen was uncomfortable with it. "What's wrong? You don't believe me? I am not one to lie to others. You should know this."Ye Wei smiled, "Zhong Shen. If I'm not wrong, you have friends who are also engaged, just like you, right?"

Why would she ask that? Zhong Shen wondered for a moment. But, it was only for a moment!His eyes widened abruptly as if shocked. He stared at Ye Wei. The indifference and confusion in his eyes were finally cleared, revealing a rare look of loss.Ye Wei laughed. She was so fragile and her voice was small. But, her voice seemed to have some enchantment, like a devil, "You have, right? They will stay and accompany their fiancees, right? Drink coffee together, watch scenery together, and chat together? It's not only once or twice. It's not an accidental meeting either. It's countless, countless, deliberate meetings. For whom did you act like that, Zhong Shen?"Zhong Shen left in embarrassment.Zhang Kexin came out of the bathroom and saw Ye Wei's pale face. Ye Wei smiled at her and waved to her to come closer, "Come here, eat grapes. It's so sweet."For some unknown reason, Zhang Kexin shuddered."I've never seen Zhong Shen like that." Zhang Kexin said."Never seen him like what? Like he finally understands that his words have no credibility at all?"Zhang Kexin nodded, "I know Zhong Shen is emotionally-stunted and is very slow to realize feelings... No. It's not that. It's just that he doesn't have any interest in women. I heard that a woman tried to seduce him and even sat in his arms. He pushed that woman away without batting his eyes. It's not weird, but the weird thing was he didn't even react to that woman. At that time, some people said that Zhong Shen couldn't...""Assume that Zhong Shen indeed couldn't. Yet, you still chase him. Are you a masochist?""... is that the point you get from what I just said?"Ye Wei shrugged. She offered Zhang Kexin grapes, "Eat or not?"Zhang Kexin was angry, "Eat shit!"Zhang Kexin sat down by the bed and said with a loss, "Actually, when Zhong Shen said that he has nothing to do with Shen Yingying, I am not sure whether to believe it or not. He said there was nothing between them, but subconsciously, he cares about Shen Yingying from the bottom of his heart."Ye Wei oh'ed.Zhang Kexin, "......"Zhang Kexin gritted her teeth, she really read it right, Ye Wei was getting more and more scheming, a hundred times more scheming than before!For example, what she said to Zhong Shen just now, she was saying that Shen Yingying was a willing and fully knowing mistress in their relationship. She let Zhong Shen know that Shen Yingying was not as pure and innocent as she looked. She let doubts grow in Zhong Shen's heart. However, even though she said that, Zhang Kexin was satisfied. Shen Yingying having a hard time was a balm for her soul.As expected! The scheming bitch in front of her wasn't someone she could underestimate!Ye Wei said, "Okay, now let's start our plan."Zhang Kexin, "?"What plan?Why didn't she know anything about it?Ye Wei rubbed her chin, "We should be quick and use this opportunity while Zhong Shen is still feeling guilty towards me."When Zhang Kexin heard this, she instantly became more vigilant. Today Ye Wei not only calculated Shen Yingying, but also calculated Zhong Shen! It was just to create this opportunity!Was this the legendary hatred born of love?